Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

are any of the segments with the Mumenschanz dance troupe included?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 22, 2007 3:22:33 PM PDT
Chris says:
are any of the segments with the Mumenschanz dance troupe included? i cant seem to find them anywhere... i suppose they may have stopped performing by the time information was redily available online... they aired once on the muppet show in season 1, but i distinctly remember seeing them on sesame street often... where are mumenschanz?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2007 12:09:55 PM PDT
If you're looking for the Mumenschanz dance troupe, check out Volume 1 of the Muppet Show. Those DVDs have that dance troupe in one of the episodes. They're fascinating, though they freaked out my 2-year-old a little bit.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2007 8:39:09 AM PST
michael says:
did you ever find any videos or other info on mumenschanz? i am also looking.
mike
matnick55@yahoo.com

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2007 9:23:18 PM PST
I don't know if they were on Sesame Street, but there is still plenty of Mummenschanz (with two m's in the middle) information on the net. They're still touring, and saw them only a couple of years ago with a friend. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2007 12:12:58 AM PST
Mumenshanz was actually on 321-Contact a lot more than they were on Sesame Street. That should be the next show released on DVD! Anyone else remember the Bloodhound Gang?
I love these Sesame Street DVDs...I hope one day when I have kids, they wil love them too!

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2008 11:10:30 AM PDT
I remember seeing Mummenschanz 4 or 5 times in Manhattan when I was living there in the mid to late 70's. Absolutely incredible, in not only their costumery (I know, not a real word) and physical dexterity, but also the amazing minds behind the ideas that made these 'creatures' come to life on the stage!

I would give anything to find DVDs of their older performances...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jul 22, 2007
Latest post:  May 7, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about