Come on!! This is your #1 best seller. It has Windows7!!! Not Windows 8 & only ONE review?? I think these are ones you want most to get rid of!!!
asked by Amazon Customer on January 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
While this isn't a question I will answer anyway. The main reason I purchased this instead of another model is because it has Windows 7 on it. I find Windows 8 to be a bad experience.
Awlbiste answered on February 15, 2013
Comment (1) | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Oh, you silly thing. There's a reason Windows 7 is the number 1 seller. Do a little bit of research on the issues with 8.
ArchaeologyJunkie answered on February 16, 2013
Comments (3) | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I hated my Windows 8 laptop so much that I sold it on EBay and bought this one-I'm happy and extremely satisfied again and no longer have to deal with the JUNK Windows 8! Stupid phone apps DO NOT belong on a laptop and I hated having to be logged into a MS account to even use my computer. I do not want my documents, pictures or anything else going to a "cloud" and I do not want MS spying on everything I do with my computer. Windows 8 is one of MS biggest disasters as everyone quickly found out.
chasin ponies answered on October 2, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree. I just returned a windows a laptop today that I bought a few days ago. I didn
Lilly G. answered on October 8, 2013
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product