Customer Discussions > Far Cry 3 - Playstation 3 forum

selling on amazon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 23, 2013 3:34:35 PM PDT
MiamiSun says:
hello my dad worked in the business wene i was a kid maybee 7 yrs old....hede bring me home a vidio game every week dirt cheap brand new.most games i still have i never even played and some i d play 1 hour and never look at it again.i have over 60 games that arent SEALED but are as new and not used at all as the sellers wanting 400 buks ...i know crazy....on amazon.reason i never really played theme i was into sports games madden so on more then anything at the time...and just never got into the r p g games but if there not sealed but most not even played and some played 3 hours and never touched again.could i still sell theme as new????cuase my games r as new as any guy thats selling there s that are sealed....what should i do and ps i would neverrrr sell a game rare even if it were sealed 4 400 buks lmaooo thats just crazy but if there willing to buy theme.games like skden 2 lunar ps1 games that were never played...should put as new or used thanks

Posted on Apr 1, 2013 11:05:43 AM PDT
X-HauZT says:
New games are always (almost) Sealed.. If they are not sealed, then they are used.. Even if you just took off the seal and thats it.. People would still try to list them New but buyers would not be happy to know that the sealed is gone.. You could put Used-Like New, Then just explain that the sealed is off BUT the game has never been played or open... Hopes this helps... And yes, some time people would put a WAY TO HIGH of a price on new games.. Which is their choose on what prices they want on them.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2013 6:51:15 AM PDT
MiamiSun says:
really???sorry took to long to get back been out of town....yea ive talked to alot pof poeple thats been doing this alot longer then me...and they all say the same thing as you...it can be brand new never played but if its not sealed then its not new ..kinda dumb i think but i know some guys i talked to that have games older then the ones i have but never play em...keep it sealed and let it collect dust lol why ????i have no clue....so im still gonna sell most my games that are new (but not sealed)a lil more then most but not as much as a game thats considered new and never opened at all weather it was played or not....like new they say...to me its dumb but guess you cant change what poeple want...thanks

Posted on Jun 21, 2013 6:46:45 PM PDT
PandA says:
You clearly don't understand the concept of "used." When you open a game and USE it, it becomes USED. New means it is NEW and has never been USED. Get it?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 23, 2013
Latest post:  Jun 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Far Cry 3 - Playstation 3
Far Cry 3 - Playstation 3 by UBI Soft (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (657)