Who sells Clean Blast AntiBak solution in the US? Where can one buy the Euroflex Monster Clean Blast AntiBak solution in the US? The inability to easily find this solution for sale negates a major feature of the EZ2 albeit is already better than the EZ1 if it works with plain tap water. Thanks!
asked by Brian T. Nakamoto on August 16, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
After doing some research I discovered a company called Orison Marketing that sells a hospital grade disinfectant called Vital-Oxide which appeared to contain the same ingredients as Clean Blast 24. After doing some additional research it turns out that the product is distributed by other companies under other names, including Clean Blast. You can purchase gallon containers of Vital-Oxide from Amazon for under $40.
Adrian N. answered on February 11, 2013
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
just spoke with customer service for Euroflex and you can buy the solution directly from them for around $21usd/shipping is free. 32 ounces. I cant seem to find it for sale anywhere else and they said you cant use any other cleaner in the device. I will not be purchasing this device now because of it, which is too bad because it seems to have great reviews! ~ but it makes me nervous that it is possibly being phased out???
margulise answered on February 17, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.V27820.desc.Clean-Blast-32-oz-Sanitizing-Solution?&cookie=set

This is the only place I know of.
J answered on August 17, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Can you use any other type of solution in the Euroflex Monster Steam Mop besides the AntiBak solution? This would really detour me from getting this steam mop if I am having to buy product every other month. Does the solution last a long time? Could another product be used?
Elizabeth M. Stowell answered on August 28, 2011
Comment | 5 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Do you have the email or phone number for Euroflex? Thanks
Bart Nathan answered on February 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wonder if Natures Miracle would work in the Euroflex. It is all natural enzyme that eliminates the same odors as clean blast.
Debbie answered on June 30, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
not any more. Amazon doesn't even carry it.
!!!!! C5 !!!!! answered on December 11, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
email for eurofle is 888 896 8786, it's on front of manual.
George N. Hillenbrand answered on May 2, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have several bottles of 24 Clean Blast solution I would sell.

**i have sold all the solution**
Brenda J. Dubois answered on October 29, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I should add that they are 8 oz. bottles, and they are unopened. I probably have at least 18 of them. I don't have the machine. It moved to Arizona, and the solution stayed here in Minnesota. I would love to sell it to someone who can use it.
Brenda J. Dubois answered on October 29, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product