Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

serious motion sickness with this game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 19, 2012 5:16:04 AM PDT
anonymous says:
serious motion sickness in 1 min. i am not kidding you. i played many PS3 game. none give me motion sickness so fast. of fps game, only battlefield 2 and 3 gives me motion sickness, but only in 1/2-1 hr. crysis2 also gives me motion sickness in 1/2-1 hr. this one, done it in 1 min. what frame per sec they use? from the start, i watch the female doctor, and i move my view around, her head blur so much. no wonder, i was able to pick this up as used in [...] for $10. lol, i wonder i gonna play thru this game. seriously, of all square enix games, i played in the past, i never have this issue. this is ridiculous...

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 5:04:24 AM PST
Azhrei says:
maybe you should see a doctor..... motion sickness is usually on a BOAT, not when you're sitting still playing a game........

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2013 11:46:08 PM PDT
J. LaPlante says:
Motion sickness can easily effect many different people who play video games, especially first person shooters. There is nothing wrong with you if you experience motion sickness/nausea playing a video game, or even watching a movie. The original Doom was notorious for causing this. Go look it up. Do some research before you condescendingly reply to somebody's legitimate grievance. And seriously, what's with the "......." ?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Deus Ex Human Revolution - Playstation 3
Deus Ex Human Revolution - Playstation 3 by Solutions 2 Go (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (231)