Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
How do I get to images to come on in my car DVD set...I install it ok...IR lights come on when car in reverse, but I see no images..I need to know!!!
asked by Jason R. Wynter on March 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Kvo Clai answered on March 3, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Your question does not give enough details to answer. The connection is pretty straight forward. You connect the camera to power and you connect the video line to your radio. Of course your radio needs to have support for a backup camera.
Todd Copeland answered on March 3, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
On any radio set with video cable input connected from camera... There is usually an automatic swtching of the screen to show the video input from the rear of vehicle when you are on reverse. However some cheaper radios require you switch to a video screen manually by selecting the proper screen. Double check all required electrical connections and then check your manual for further directions of still not working and all connections were good. If not done... Make sure the video cable is connected to the radio.
starlock answered on March 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product