After using the camera for several months, has the shutter release stopped working for no apparent reason?

Edit: No longer seeking answers to this question. I sent my L120 to Nikon Repair and have since received it back repaired and in good working order. Thanks to all who replied. If anyone knows how to delete this question or how to turn off responses, that would be great to know. I've looked on this site but can't find a way to do it. Thanks again!
[UPDATED] asked by Marc on June 12, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
votes
No works fine never no trouble takes very good photos to
dogg 40 answered on June 12, 2013

A
votes
Not yet. I really haven't used it that much since I got. Maybe five times. As I use it more this summer I will see how long it last.
fishlady answered on June 12, 2013

A
votes
no mine still works for now!!!
Jennifer answered on June 12, 2013

A
votes
Not at all. Camera works perfectly fine. What I do suggest is if you will be using the flash buy some heavy duty batteries. I noticed that after several shots with flash on, I will get an error message "battery exhausted". I would have to take batteries out and then camera would be good to go for a few more shots. Hope this helps. My honest opinion, this is a good camera if you are in a budget. Very cool, pictures are great my only bad comment would be the battery.
Alejandro answered on June 13, 2013

A
votes
I really can't say, I bought it for my daughter.
D.McClean answered on June 22, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Jun 12, 2013 11:14:42 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›