Unbroken
Used & New from: $17.72
sharing from 1 kindle to another Can I share the books I download for my kindle with my daughter's kindle?
asked by J. Chaisson on December 27, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Just add your daughter's Kindle to your account (add a device I think) and she will have an "archive" of everything that is currently available on your Kindle (you can see these by going to "manage my kindle." She will also have the ability to buy stuff, but it will charge to your account, so make sure you negotiate those details. :) We have a Kindle, two iPads, 2 iPhones and 3 iPod touches on our Kindle account. A few books can only be used by 5 devices at a time, so when one of us reads on of those books, we delete it from the device, not the account, so someone else can read it. And, no one but Mom and Dad are allowed to purchase books without asking. Works like a charm for us!
D. Burton answered on December 28, 2010
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
e-Books may be shared among Kindles that are tied to the same Amazon account. My daughter and I share books. It's great!
M. Price answered on December 27, 2010
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That would be great - how do I add my daughter to my account? Are there instructions on how to share?
Thanks!!
Gail O'Leary answered on December 28, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know about a book with lots of pictures but every autobiography or memoir I have ever downloaded has come complete with black and white pictures. The newest kindle which is probably what you have has pretty good resolution for pictures....much better than the two older Kindles.
B. Blanton answered on January 25, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Can your kindle be connected to more than one acct?
D. Weidleman answered on December 29, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes you may as long as it is an eBook that has that option and only for 14 days. See below link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_rel_topic?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200549320
Brenda M. Hocraffer answered on January 3, 2011

A
I just received a Kindle for Christmas and know nothing about it's use...yet. If I download a book, will I also get all the pictures, if any, that are in the hard copy?
Marilyn Pfeffer answered on January 25, 2011

A
From what I understand, no, you can not. The Nook allows sharing, but the Kindle doesn't.
P. Solinger answered on December 27, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›