shipping address problem Hello! Please, someone help me.
I'm trying to buy a puzzle, but I can't because it says that they are not able to ship the item at the shipping address. And I can't figure out why since this is not the first time I have bought something that was sent to the same address.
At first, I thought this was a problem with the item I was trying to purchase, but whichever item I try to buy, it's the same problem.
Can anyone tell what I can do to solve this issue?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
asked by Elena Diana Jid on September 29, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I'm having the same problem, since yesterday.

The only possible cause I can think of is that Amazon might be trying to standardize the format of shipping addresses they will accept. (My regular shipping address is my workplace and it doesn't have a street number or street name.)

But that's a wild guess. And I'd love it too if someone knows a solution.
T Hassall answered on September 5, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
hello, please can you tell me in filling up the address for delivery state/province/ region we write AA, city we write NY so where shall I write the name of my village which is Portchester.
Diana D. answered on February 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I cannot have things shipped to Asian addresses anymore. It's a real pain in the neck. When I was living in Korea three years ago, I could buy things and have them shipped directly. When I moved to Taiwan it kept rejecting my address - so I had to have things shipped to Australia and then have them posted to Taiwan. Now that I am back in Korea I also have the same problem here.
Simon E. Williamson answered on May 22, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on May 22, 2012 6:43:56 PM PDT]

A
[Deleted by the author on May 22, 2012 6:43:47 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›