5.0 out of 5 stars The best app ever
Since I've had this app, my biggest problem is trying to figure out where to redeem my kicks. Now that's a real problem to have.
Published 21 months ago by Yo-Yo - Carrollton, TX

Published 8 months ago by Sergio Rios

1.0 out of 5 stars Shopkick doesn't care about their users. Will ban you for nothing!, March 16, 2014
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
This has to be the worst company and app ever. First of all their walk-in and scanning system was always faulty. They also have a history of banning honest and faithful shopkickers. Do a search online and you'll find a ton of stories where shopkick bans people for NO reason. Keep reading and I'll explain my theory for this. My friend was banned last week for NO reason and shopkick would never respond to any of the many emails he sent. Two days ago I decided to email shopkick on my friend's behalf and their response to that was to ban me also. They ban their honest users! I believe it's so they don't have to pay out any money. Think about it! Shopkick gets money from the giant stores like Walmart and target any time you walk in. Then shopkick also gets money from the other companies that produce and market the items you scan. If shopkick can come up with untrue reasons to ban you when you're making a decent amount of money then they don't have to loose the payout money to you. It stays in their pocket along with all the other money you made them just by walking into a store and scanning some merchandise. Think twice before getting into this dishonest and immoral company. They'll stab you in the back and never respond to your concerns. I suggest to use other more honest apps that offer the same entertainment value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Find a better rewards app - this one's a scam, March 17, 2012
Jennifer (Pottstown, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
I've been using Shopkick for months, putting up with occasional (but increasingly more frequent) frustration with glitches in the system, only to find that I was banned no reason along with 100s of other users, if not 1000s. My guess is that they're getting more popular and drawing in more new users, so they can randomly ban longer term users and not have to pay out their rewards. Luckily, I read a few weeks back about not carrying too large a point balance, and cashed out some of my points, but it's still frustrating to be banned a) with absolutely no warning and b) for doing NOTHING wrong. Do yourself a favor and find another rewards app.

1.0 out of 5 stars Banning for no reason!, May 1, 2014
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
I received a warning from Shopkicks that I haven't been following the Shopkicks rules but was given a free pass to continue to use the app which turned out to be a joke. I was banned soon after reporting to shopkicks that I didn't receive my walkins. I also attached a copy of my receipts to prove that I was in the store at the time that I didn't receive my walkins, acourse no response back from Shopkicks.

1.0 out of 5 stars I too loved Shopkick and had even cashed out once, July 10, 2014
Libby Pelham (Harrison, Arkansas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
I too loved Shopkick and had even cashed out once, but yesterday received the notice that I was banned for "violating the rules."

They have four rules, including doing shopkicks during store hours! I wrote asking what rule I broke because I had read the rules when I signed up. I mean its four rules - not a ton of legal mumbo-jumbo.

I got a generic reply from support with a list of the rules again saying I have broken one. But they made no mention of what specific rule I broke. Oh and what's nice is is if you have any points, you don't get to redeem those - they immediately shut down access to everything.

I think what's happening is they just don't have the money for the payouts and now they're randomly banning people for no good reason. I mean seriously I've done programs like this for years, and I've never been banned from anything else. I know there are scam artists out there but I'm not one of them and I don't appreciate them making me feel like I did something wrong when I know I didn't.

I don't want to be a part of any program that can just cut me off at any point thing, saying I broke the rules and cannot give me a reason as to what I did.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work most of the time., July 29, 2012
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
This app used to be one of my faves, but now I don't know. I've been having problems with it lately when I scan an item, it's the exact same item that is described under the scans, but it will say it's invalid. It has to be scanned again before the app recognizes it as the correct item. Secondly, when I set it to search for stores in my area, it 90% of the time, it says it can't find my location (even after I turned on the GPS on my phone and stood outside with my phone with a clear view of the sky. Other than that it's a pretty decent app. I have cashed in my points for a prize yet though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be cool if..., February 22, 2012
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
When I first downloaded Shopkick I liked the app. It was very addictive. Now, for the past week, I can't get it to find my location. I've tried wifi, going outside, nothing works?? The last upgrade made the app unusable so I deleted it and downloaded it again, now I can't use the original version either. Contacted creator twice, no replies. Using a Samsung Epic Galaxy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deteriorating app, July 12, 2014
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
I have had shopkick about 9 months and experienced only a few glitches. But this month I was more active in getting walk-ins and scans. Then the "lock-outs" started.(I've never had one and had to research the cause). First at Target for 7 days.! I walked in the first day after the ban, and got locked out for another 7 days. (ouch). Then I have 2 days to go and they have the 100 gotta walk-in special which I got only to have another 7 days added to the ban!!!! I live in a small town and only have 5 stores I can walk into. currently I am locked out of 4 out of 5 stores, from 3-21 days!!!! Seriously….21 days (Sports Authority and American Eagle). All this month of July.
Macy is having a gotta have100 walk-in today but I don't want to get it and have more days added to my ban.
The explanation is that each store has a certain amount of money for walk-ins and they want to give more people opportunity to get them. so it stands to reason they will lock out the more frequent users. This has burst my bubble and enthusiasm to use the app.
Shopkick was ok in the beginning, but I agree with others who say it has gotten bigger and they do penalize their frequent users.

1.0 out of 5 stars won't work under reinstall, May 29, 2014
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
Had a problem when I went to cash in my reward for a gift card, didn't get gift card so I followed on line instructions to delete the app, then reinstall it. No I can't sign in, when I try to sign in it acts if I am a new user and when I go to put in my mobile # it states that it is already registered. Finally just deleted the app altogether. Worked great up till then. Can't email them because it asks when I joined and I don't remember that kind of thing and it requires that field to post your email. SUCKS!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shopkick had no "windows", April 25, 2014
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
I am VERY disappointed that Shopkick does not work on a windows phone. I have heard very good things about the application and was excited to give it a try- but am unable to use it because I have a Windows Operating System. I tried to install it on my Android tablet- but apparently it can only install on a smartphone. Once this issue is addressed and fixed- I will be more than happy to try the application and edit my ranking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the App, November 21, 2011
elleemann (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: shopkick - Deals & Rewards! (App)
WHEN it is working! It is almost impossible to update, scan and earn kicks and sometimes I can't even collect kicks upon walking in the door of each place! incredibly frustrating! Droid 3

shopkick - Deals & Rewards!
$0.00