Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 7, 2011 7:55:22 PM PDT
F. ZABALA says:
I just bought wii, i haven't use it jet, i am thinking to sell it brcause of the use of the controllers, but when I knew about kinect I said this is for me. But as long as I read the comments of people who has put 1 star, more I doubt. Cause there arguments are really sad. For me it's like that these technology is not mature jet, or the games, so you find a lot "it didn't recognize my movements", "I can't put the level I want, I have to do all over every time". I really want to have it for exercise, I am mother of two child 4 and 1 so you can imagine that i don't have much time to go out jogging, what I love. I am also an aerobics teacher, but it's more fun doing it with some one, that in this case is the xbox. Please send me your opinions...thanks...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2011 7:35:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 4, 2011 7:37:01 PM PST
I have both a Wii and a Kinect. To be honest I still kinda lean toward the Wii. For pure fun, the Wii has a lot of games that are just fun. The XBox/Kinect has games that sort of trend toward more intense gaming... Basically, the Wii is more for casual stuff and the XBox wants to be a longer session. And the Kinect needs room - lots of room in front of it to sense things correctly. That's not a huge problem if you can just move some furniture around, but if you can't then take that into consideration - the Wii requires less room. On the other hand, the Kinect is not just a copy of the Wii - it tracks the entire body, it uses voice input, and it is slowly being put to use for other types of titles (For example, I have no idea how something like "Deepak Chopras Leela" or "Child of Eden" could be done on a Wii in quite the same way). But that is still in it's infancy - it seems to be taking developers awhile to figure out how to do game interfaces correctly and how to actually integrate the body movement/speech recognition into their games...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 7, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout - Xbox 360
The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (263)