Customer Discussions > Forza Horizon - Xbox 360 forum

should I order from amazon or microsoft store?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 18, 2012 9:37:39 AM PDT
J. McLemore says:
microsoft store is giving 10 dollar coupon and 1600 ms points, amazon is giving a couple cars? which do yall think is the better deal?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2012 10:54:52 AM PDT
T. Biggs says:
cars

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 10:17:49 AM PDT
L. says:
If you want the Amazon exclusive Aston Martin Virage, get it through amazon. But keep in mind that in about 6-7 months, all the exclusive pre-order cars will probably come out in a launch pack.

Microsoft's car is the Nissan 370Z which also comes with other retailers so its less exclusive. If you can wait for the Aston Martin, get it though Microsoft. You can save the 1600MP ($20 value) for later and buy all the pre-order cars later on. You cal also use the $10 coupon on the $50 (4000MP) Season pass if you're up for that so it'd be slightly less ridiculous.

Posted on Oct 19, 2012 10:08:12 PM PDT
J. McLemore says:
thanks L. your post makes a lot of sense , sort of along the lines of what I was thinking about. gonna probably go through microsoft store. amazon is great but they haven't had as many good deals as they have in years past.

one thing that kinda turned me off and made me ask this question was amazon not having free release date delivery. since I couldn't get that I figured I might as well just try to get the best deal on the game.

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 7:36:09 PM PDT
D. Stewart says:
I got my Ferrari 458 Italia downloaded onto the xbox (preordered the game from gamestop) and now I cannot find it in the game? Any ideas???

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 8:46:31 PM PDT
L. says:
Make sure you have at least the yellow wristband, check the auto-show. If that doesn't work, re-dl the car to see if that helps resolve it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 18, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Forza Horizon - Xbox 360
Forza Horizon - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (382)