Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
asked by Robert Sweeney on January 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 152 answers
A
nic cage would suck hes way too old
Emma M. Mitchell answered on January 26, 2011
Comment | 9 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i dont know the guy's name but the one from heroes the brother who can fly. I think he would be a good pick.
Matthew Neufarth answered on January 28, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
CM answered on January 30, 2011
Comment | 12 of 22 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
how about James Franco?? He's a bit similar in looks to the real Louie and has the lean build for the role of an athellete?
It's an interesting thought - the book being made into a movie - but from what I've read in Louie's older biography (Devil at my Heels) previous attempts to make a movie out of his life stalled over his insistence on a proper portrayal of how important his religious awakening was to him. It will be interesting to see what film makers might do with the story.
Liat2768 answered on February 2, 2011
Comment | 20 of 20 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Great Idea! Maybe Nic Cage could play him as a 90-year old, looking backwards in time as he tells Seabiscuit-lady the story, as we see Milo Ventimiglia (sp?) act it out as young man. But I hope the movie spends more time with him as a young delinquent, something I understand the bestselling book glosses over (probably because that time lacks documentary evidence).
Lyle B. Forehand answered on February 2, 2011
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm thinking James Franco
HammerFrog answered on February 4, 2011
Comment | 11 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
paxvita answered on February 6, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wonder what Louie would think? :)
Liat2768 answered on February 7, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
or Christian Bale?!?!
Liat2768 answered on February 7, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
"I wonder what Louie would think?"
Good question! The actor would have to convincingly be able to play a WIDE variety of personality and temperament. From "incorigible" to a man that is capable of opening the door of his heart and totally, completely and without reservation, recognize the truth that had been his life up to that point. Zamperini was a man of SUCH resiliance.
I love Christian Bale, and he's capable of some good depth, but again the challenge of age comes in.
paxvita answered on February 7, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   16   Next ›

See all questions about this product