Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Unbroken
$1.93
asked by Robert Sweeney on January 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 41-50 of 152 answers
A
I like the idea of Ryan Gosling. At least he doesn't come across as a wuss. Maybe it should be a newcomer. A states wide search like they did for a Scarlett. Whoever they find needs to be "manly". Not sure that's possible now in movietown.
Trilogy reader answered on February 12, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Someone newwwwww please! Someone who is amazing but doesn't have the association with some other epic movie. If only we could take an elite runner and turn him into an actor, we'd be set.
Danielle answered on June 27, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Another actor who is probably too old (42) and may not have the acting "chops" for the job but who IMO actually looks a little like Louie is Harry Connick, Jr.
David answered on July 3, 2011

A
Please....Leonardo DiCaprio!!!!!!!
Judy L.Hembree answered on April 30, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Gag gag gag... Sean Penn couldn't even BEGIN to play someone of that level of character... esp. Not someone who came to such faith in God. He just wouldn't be believable & would ruin the whole picture.
paxvita answered on August 5, 2011

A
I gag too. And he is way too old. Have you peeps read the book. Louis is on his teens and twenties.
Bean answered on August 5, 2011

A
No, I wouldn't want to see Lance Armstrong play anyone, let alone Louie. Lance Armstrong won because he used drugs, Louie won because of his spiritual strength. I admit Armstrong's book "It is not about the Bike" was a great read, but I have lost all respect for him since the information about his drug used surfaced.
Louis (Louie) Winslow answered on December 18, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think Sean Penn would be a definite mistake and a slap in the face to Zamp and any other patriotic American that enjoyed the book due to Penn's Marxist politics and anti-american ideals. I would like to see a fresh face.
Patriotic American answered on June 28, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sean Penn - I gag two or three times just thinking about him playing Louie. He's definitely too old but his interpretation of Louie would have Louie being the aggressor and Bird being the poor victim. And Nic Gage would also not be a good choice for all the reasons already mentioned.
David answered on August 10, 2011

A
You obviously completely misunderstood what Louis Zamperini went through and how he evolved if you think that Sean Penn, even in his younger days, should be considered to play the part of Louie. It would be the ultimate disrespect to Louie as a person to even consider having Sean Penn associated in any way with his story. If Sean Penn had anything to do with the story, Louie and the United States would be depicted as the evil aggressor and the Bird and Japan would be the victims.
David answered on December 18, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   16   Next ›

See all questions about this product