Can you show the clock while listening to the radio at the same time?
asked by curious on December 10, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
The current time always shows; the only time the radio station shows is when you are tuning the radio or turning it on (then it goes right back to the time in a few seconds). So almost all of the time, you'll have the current time showing. This is a GREAT radio!
Donald S. Willis answered on December 10, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The time is allways showing. When you turn on the radio the station frequency shows for a few seconds, then reverts to showing the time. I use it in the shower to listen to the radio in the mornings and at the same time keep track of the time so I can get to class on time. Yes, it shows the clock while you're listening to the radio.
Rolando Montao Fraire answered on December 10, 2012

A
Yes. The radio station shows for only 5 to 10 seconds after you turn the radio on or tune to a different station. The display then reverts to the current time.
George Morris answered on December 10, 2012

A
Yes,the time shows when the radio is on or off. In addition the seconds also show when the radio is off.
Dot Schweikart answered on December 10, 2012

A
I cannot show the clock but u can read the time while listening to radio during shower!
Shower Lover answered on December 11, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
after the radio is turned on the station ID is up for a few seconds and then the time is on. Great radio!! Love it!!
shelia answered on December 11, 2012

A
Yes, but I found the reception weak. I use this radio in the NC mountains where reception is not terrific. I think the reception would be fine anywhere else.
Karen answered on December 11, 2012

A
Yes, the radio station shows for about 5 seconds, then the time display resumes.
MikeS answered on December 11, 2012

A
Yes indeed. At first, the screen shows the station frequency number but then switches by itself to the time and stays there. Wont be late for work because of your shower . :):)
Ray Cornbill answered on December 12, 2012

A
When you turn the radio on, the display shows the selected station and frequency and fm/am. After about 10 seconds, the display switches back to the time display. The backlight also goes out after a few seconds to save battery life. Not really needed unless there is no ambient light in bathroom.
Lynn R. Weber answered on December 12, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›