Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 13, 2012
I bought this for my sister. It came in just in time and I'm in love with it :) I hope she likes it as much as I do. It did come with a screen protector, stylus, and a cleaning cloth. I'll definitely be ordering more cases!
on September 30, 2012
THIS CASE IS SOOOOOO PROTECTIVE MY IPOD WILL NEVER BREAK PLUS IT CAME WITH A SCREEN PROTECTOR WHICH IS EVER BETTER!!!(it also came with a stylus and cloth!) this case is really cute!!!! i love it soooooo much!!!! there is absolutley nothing wrong with it!!!!! also it came quickly after i ordered it!!! BUY IT!!!!
0Comment27 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2012
This item is perfect! :) when it came in the Mail I LOVED It. Nothing was wrong with it. It makes your iPod touch look like a IPhone ! I recommend you buy it ! :D it feels good in the hand
on February 24, 2013
This case is absolutely adorable! It's very well made and doesn't feel even remotely cheap. It came with the screen guard, stylus, and cleaning cloth that were promised.
on January 2, 2013
My daughter loves this case for her iPod Touch. It's very cute and the texture is great so the device doesn't slip out of her hands.
on October 14, 2012
My daughter LOVES this Ipod cover!! She's been totally pleased with it and it seems to be holding up to constant use. Great purchase!
on March 7, 2013
Fantastic product xx
I love it!!!
I use it every day as my go to case.
it's also super adorable!!!
on March 10, 2013
its very cute and stays on the ipod. I bought it because it was cute and not a lot of money.
on January 28, 2013
My daughter loves this case! It is made out of a soft rubbery material that is easy to get on and off the itouch. Seems like it would give protection to the itouch too.
on September 20, 2012
The cover fits perfectly around your ipod and is made well, it's great for the price and the free screen protecter + stylus are good bonuses, too. The stick-on screen protecter is pretty useless but the stylus works great. The actual cover itself is a good buy (& it's adorable).
Overall: courteous service with a good price!
& It arrived earlier than I thought it would.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse