Is there any power strip that has a similar timer mechanism? I liked the ability to turn it on for a set amount of time but need it on a power strip The power point that I using is behind a table. I want a power strip that I can keep on the desk - but I want to be able to set the power strip to turn off in a set amount of time. I can get a power strip with a timer but all I found were one's that let me set a time to turn it off as in turn off at 6:00 pm. I want to be able to say "turn off power strip in 1 hour"
[UPDATED] asked by Shabnam Sarup on January 7, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
We wanted to do the same thing and couldn't find a power strip with the timer so we bought this timer and plugged it into a power strip. Ours is under a table and you just reach down and hit the button to set the timer. Hope that helps you.
Bren answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure. you can plug this into the wall socket and plug the power strip into it and have the same ability to auto shut off
Charlotte answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I did not find it. Beside it this unit served my needs. But if you want, you can connect extension cord to it and use timer ability.
Valentin answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, Search in electronics type in Titan controls apollo 14-8 outlet power strip I also just use the belkin in my powerstrip and just take it out when I go on a trip. good luck
Lar910 answered on January 7, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
why not just plug the power strip into this device?
Casey D Herrick answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know of a power strip that includes a timer, but why not plug a power strip into the Conserve Socket to achieve that purpose?
James A. Wilber answered on January 7, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product