Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 8, 2011
These bags are accepted by recycling sites. They keep the recycle bin clean and sanitary, so that it doesn't have to be washed out all the time, and make it easier to transfer recycling from the indoor bin to the outside receptacle. These fit perfectly in the simplehuman butterfly recycler (which is a can with a lid that opens like butterfly wings, rather than a can for recycling butterflies).
on May 19, 2013
What, has *no one* made a D-bag joke in the reviews yet? For shame! :-P

The sample "D" liners that came with my trash can (simplehuan model CW1830) were the standard white, but these bags are blue and sort-of clear. The package says that the color meets many municipal guidelines for recycling. My county doesn't care what we put our recyclables in, but if yours does, then these should fit the bill nicely.

If you wanted white liners in this size, you can get them from Amazon here. You can also order them direct from simplehuman, although you have to buy a whole lot at once.

The bags are made in China.
on July 15, 2015
These fit my trash can perfectly! They're great quality with heavy duty durability and a convenient drawstring closure. After a lifetime of never having the perfect fit trash bag, its actually pretty silly how happy these make me. Now I have a trash can with three containers to manage my trash & recycling, along with the perfect trash bag to fit. SimpleHuman makes awesome products!
on May 1, 2015
This DOES NOT fit my Simplehuman garbage pail & I'm very disappointed!! My SH trash can calls for another size, but I can NO LONGER buy them from Amazon because they do not carry that size any more :( This was the closest size that I could get. I refuse to buy a larger pail because I have this SH in 3 rooms of my home :(
on October 23, 2013
An odd size trash bag for my SimpleHuman 2 sided trash can. Bags hold up well but don't fit the recycle compartment as well as the original sample bags that were included with the trash can. They are slightly too wide so don't fit snugly to the top of the can insert. These cannot be purchased at a grocery store so must be ordered.
on April 22, 2015
Doesn't fit properly if you want to pull the top of the bag over the lip of the can. It fits perfectly in the container but, if you secure it, it's almost impossible to remove the bag. Great recycling bag though.
on March 17, 2015
These D Bags do not fit snug in my D side trash bin. I have the two sided one for H and one for D. They are too large and it's a struggle to get the bag hidden. I have to continue using them because I have no choice but every single time I put a new one in I try to remember to come on here to write a review to let people know. Yes they are strong, Yes they serve the purpose, HOWEVER.... they are not neat and tidy like the H bags that are on the left side and being somewhat of a perfectionist I little piece of me dies every time I do this bag changing chore. The bags that came as a sample with my simple human fit perfectly. My main purpose of purchasing the simple human trashcan is for the minimal sleek design that hides the bags. Well each time I put a new bag in the D side I spend time scrunching and twisting the bag towards the back of the can to try and make the bag fit and hide from view. Like I said I have no other choice but to live this daily struggle. I have now purchased almost all of the other letter bags trying to see if I could correct this situation and i've given up and will continue to use these, buy these, and WISH that someone went on amazon and wrote about this D sitch.
on November 25, 2014
As part of the universal recycling program our condominium building requires recyclables (other than paper products) to be placed in transparent plastic (also recyclable) bags. The Simple Human can liners fit the bill to a tee. They are heavy enough that I can pack them full w/o fear of tearing, and the built-in drawstring tie keeps odors down over the couple or three days it takes to fill them. The cans themselves are, in my opinion, ridiculously expensive. But, the bags are a good buy. Since I don't need the can itself, it's a perfect solution to my needs.
on February 12, 2013
These bags are sturdy and are the perfect fit for my recycling bin. It just makes it easier to keep my recyclables in a bag than having to throw them out individually. They can withstand a lot of weight and have strings that you can pull from the top to close the bag and carry it.
on November 10, 2014
Spouse really like these trash bags. They work well in our "simplehuman" 2-sided trash/recycle can and they are strong so they never come apart if overloaded. My husband even stomps on them in the garage before putting them in the large garbage company's can and says they NEVER break open when he does this! He says they are the best trash bags he has ever used. Highly recommend.