Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- I'm adjustable: adjustable shelves slide up and down to make room for tall bottles
- Secure fit: reinforced aluminum pole with high compression spring fits securely between your floor and ceiling
- No tools needed: just extend the caddy to install
- Convenient storage hooks: hold a razor, loofah, toothbrush or other accessories
- Quick dispensing: store bottles upside-down for quick dispensing
- Securely fits between floor and ceiling - no tools needed
- Extends 6-9 feet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy Plus B00XKFO4W2
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red||Stainless Steel||White||Satin Nickel|
|Dimensions||112.24 inches x 8.7 inches x 12.72 inches||39.6 inches x 5.9 inches x 14.5 inches||97 inches x 7.13 inches x 10.5 inches||97 inches x 11.75 inches x 6 inches|
|Item Package Weight||17.7 pounds||3.35 pounds||2.7 pounds||5.4 pounds|
|Material||aluminum||Stainless Steel||Refer to Product Description||chrome|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Perhaps stainless steel instead of chrome-plated mild steel? Maybe the steel used is very poor or the plating is too thin?
I emailed them hoping that someone would call me to discuss the problem and solution, but they shipped me the new shelves without writing or calling. It was weird. I'm glad for the replacements, but it would have been nice to talk to someone and figure out why this is happening.
A note to Amazon: the shelves are NOT made of stainless steel. It is chrome-plated mild steel rod.
I tried to upload a photo of the caddy. We'll see if they accept it...
I would like to make a couple of comments on some of the negative comments I have read. The first was the shelves won't hold 2 32oz bottles and allow for pumping. That is utter nonsense and all I can think is that person did not snap the shelf into place. The shelves were hard enough to move without it being snapped into position. However, once snapped into position they stay in the position.
The next concern was the tooth brush holders could not be removed. My first comment on that is don't put that shelf on. My next comment is they barely stick out and are hardly intrusive so there is no need to be concerned. My last comment on that is they will also hold a razor which is how we use it.
Overall this is a great shower caddy that will not rust, looks great, is easy to setup, and will last a long time. Do not hesitate to purchase.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Strong but light
- Incredibly useful
- Rust proof not rust "resistant"
- Trays are secure and hold everything our family of 5 needs
- Absolutely None.
**We love it and would recommend it highly~
> Fast Amazon delivery
> 5 yr. product warranty
> Assembling was easy and instructions clear
> 3 height bar extensions to accommodate taller ceilings or special placement configurations
> Has large rubber grips at the top and bottom of the caddy bar
> Strong internal spring holds the caddy firmly in place
> All 3 shelves can be adjusted up or down (or removed if necessary) at any time
> Shelves are sturdy and wide enough to hold multiple bottles
> It is a lovely design and looks really nice in the shower/bathtub
> There is also a stainless steel double bar for wash cloths
Some Basic Assembly Tips:
1. The shelves are design to fit snugly. When you insert each shelf onto the bar, work it on by gently pushing one side then the other. It will soon glide easily. No oil or WD is needed (and I would not recommend using either).
2. I waited to lock my shelves in place once I had the bar up and in position. I found I needed to move the shelves a bit more.
3. There is a directional arrow sticker on the bar that points to the top of the bar. The shelves must be inserted onto the bar starting at the bottom working upward in the direction of the arrow.
4. The locking clips are taped to the shelves for delivery. I suggest you remove the packing tape from each locking clip. It can become bunched up behind the clips while inserting the shelves onto the bar.
5. The shelf clips lock by pushing downward. They can only be inserted onto the bar in this direction. The shelf cannot be insert with the clip reversed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Durable and worth it despite the price - this thing hasn't budged since we installed it. We are bad housekeepers, but it doesn't show on this caddy. There is negligible rust. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Margaret
This is a great shower caddy. It hasn't rusted. It holds a lot of stuff. A little boy broke the cloth hangers at the bottom, but I blame that more on the child pulling on it... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Catherine Anderson Author
I have been looking for awhile for a solid shower caddy. It was easy for me to assemble and install I would recommend it to everyone.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Only one complaint-- I'm a tall guy and all the length for attaching stuff is on the lower end of the stick. :(Published 5 days ago by Leif E.
Best organizer ever - Finally all of my things I use for shower and bath are in one place - it looks neat and everything is within reach. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Jacque
I was familiar with this product as a family member already had one. What I received was exactly what I expected.Published 19 days ago by Dottie St. John