simplehuman Bamboo Frame Dishrack with Bamboo Knife Block, Clear
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- You wash, i'll dry: our dishracks have an innovative drainage system that keeps water flowing into the sink, not onto the countertop
- Efficient drainage: this dishrack has a swivel spout and an extendable drip tray so water drains into the sink, not onto the countertop
- Cup holders: slide the cup holders along the frame to store cups in the most convenient spot
- Natural bamboo: natural bamboo sealed with a durable waterproof coating
- Adjustable tines: flip up the supports to hold small plates, or leave them flat for larger items like pots and pans
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The wooden version is very nice-looking, but I don't know how the wood will hold up over time. It's hard to tell from the picture which part is clear plastic so I'll describe it. The sides of the main body are actually brushed aluminum. The tray is a textured clear plastic and the utensil holder is super clear plastic.
It is a really impressive dish drainer, but then it is still a dish drainer so you have to gauge whether it's really worth the $80 to you. We don't have a dishwasher, so a dish drainer is a part of daily life. If you only use dish drainers after parties, I don't know if it would be worth it. The simplehuman website has a lot more info and customer reviews:
They seem to be a very good company and I'm sure I'll order something else from them in the future.
1. It's large and spacious and can easily fit lots of plates, pots, and pans.
2. Adjustable cup holders allow you to hang cups on the edge of the dishrack instead of placing them inside. Plus you can pull out a plastic tray so the cups don't drip onto the counter
3. A knife and utensil holder that can be positioned on either side of the dishrack. The knife holder is made of bamboo and has slots for different knife sizes. It can also be removed to hold more utensils.
4. The plastic draining spout can be swiveled to be on either of the long sides or on one of the width sides depending on your available counter space
5. Many of the pieces are dishwasher-safe to help you keep everything clean.
Plus it comes with a 5 year warranty. Overall you're truly getting what you pay for. I like that all of my dishes (finally) fit onto one rack and there are absolutely no leaks or drips onto the counter.
The drainage spout works seamlessly. It pulls out and rotates to adjust to the dimensions and set up of your sink and counter top. The cup holders are also adjustable. It's just about the right size too.
Also the dedicated knife holders near the utensil holder is a really thoughtful and useful touch.
Did I mention that it drains all the water seamlessly!?
It's so nice and does its job so well that I actually kind of weirdly look forward to and enjoy doing my dishes. It's insane.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great looking dishrack, even after more than a year's worth of use.Published 22 months ago by eddie
I love the design of this dish rack. It holds a lot of dishes, looks good, and is very practical. The only thing I don't like about it is the rack is not made of stainless steel... Read morePublished on January 17, 2013 by Jen
This is a very nice-looking dish rack and certainly ups the style quotient on a counter; however, it broke after just one month and I'll need to replace it. Read morePublished on January 6, 2013 by Tess
It's beautiful, really classy looking and I love that the water that drains off can be directed into the sink. Read morePublished on January 2, 2013 by Jean D. Gigante
Estoy feliz con mi escurridor de platos nuevo. Era justo lo que queria. Es muy util, tiene muchos sitios para poner las cosas, y la bandeja que recoge el agua es super buena.Published on December 27, 2012 by Andrea Medina Ardila
This is a great dishrack, it's solid and holds a lot including heavy pots and pans with ease However, it comes with little silicone rubber feet which are needed to raise the drain... Read morePublished on December 22, 2012 by Jon Brown
Very functional, sleek looking, and great bamboo design. The knives separator is a nice added feature - this is the only dish rack I have ever owned that isn't an eyesore - in... Read morePublished on November 13, 2012 by Robert J. Steiner