Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2013
Before getting to the ridiculous price simplehuman is getting for these bags I would like to point out the good features of these bags. There is no stupid marketing "Flex" gimmick to hide weaker plastics - these bags are made of a higher quality plastic that doesn't need gimmicks. They are strong especially around the opening where many bags tear. The handles are also stronger and wider. They resist snapping and don't tear into your fingers if you fill the bag too heavy. The big guy's "flex" bags are always a nightmare. They constantly rip on me especially around the opening or the cheap handle snaps.

Bravo to the simplehuman design geniuses to make a trash can that doesn't fit standard bags well (the bags sometimes slip inside). I have heard you can get bags that fit from a big warehouse chain but they are not in my area yet. I could go into a high priced grocery chain and find the most expensive name brand bag on the shelf and still pay only a third of what these bags cost.
5 Stars for the bags
-2 stars for the price
on March 26, 2013
My husband and I have recently bought a Simplehuman trash can and I can with a trail pack of their bags. I of course tried them out and loved how snugly they fit. No more digging into the can to find the trash bag. They are a bit pricey, but the thickness of the plastic and the fact that nothing tears apart when you pull the bag out. Originally my husband didn't see the need to spend the extra money. But, when he noticed that I actually started to take out the trash, he said go ahead and buy the bags. LOL! The point I am making is that I never took out the trash because of all the issues I had with the old bags. None of those problems with these. So, in my book, they are worth the extra money.

I would also like to mention that I have never had a bag get "stuck" in the can either. You know, when you are pulling so hard and can get it out?
on April 25, 2013
These are the best liners ever! You can toss sharp can lids, toothpicks, anything really into the trash without the worry of a rip or puncture. These are high quality. I love these so much I will never use another brand again. No more cleaning up after leaks in the bottom of the trash can again. I've used these for a year now and they are dependable. Love them.
on May 19, 2014
These bags are very good. I rated them 4 stars from an overall value perspective, and only because they are a bit costly for trash bags. The upside is they hold considerably more weight than you'd expect a normal bag to hold and they don't break open.
on July 28, 2013
These trashbags are very heavy duty, and they fit well with the receptacle that they were intended for, the superhuman. I only gave it three stars because of the price, they are a little spendy. It's hard to find a bag that will fit into this receptacle but these work well
on March 11, 2013
The bags fit the trash can perfectly. They are durable and have draw strings
which makes it easy to remove from the trash can. I purchased the trash can
from Macy's and purchased the liners here.
on October 27, 2013
These bags are great. They fit my simple human trash can perfectly. They may be more expensive than other trash bags, but I am willing to pay the extra price to avoid the hassle and annoyance of a constantly slipping trash bag.
on March 16, 2013
Simplehuman Custom Fit Trash Can Liners are great. They fit better than the ones from the local stores and feel stronger. No more fighting to get it in place. They are a little pricey, but so nice to have.
on April 2, 2013
I really like these bags for my simplehuman trash can. They fit much better than other bags that I've tried so far. I only wish they were stronger... I have had them tear a couple of times when changing out the bag due to the weight.
Other than that, and how expensive the bags are, they get 2 thumbs up from me.
on June 17, 2013
When I bought the Trash can it came with samples of the trash bag. I found it absolutely wonderful. My husband used to take out the trash, now I do it more often knowing the bag won't break and make a mess. I will continue to buy the Simplehuman Trash Bags, pricey but worth it.