Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
simplehuman Wall Mount Pumps, Single 15 fl. oz. Shampoo & Soap Dispenser, Stainless Steel
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- More suds, less clutter: our wall mount pumps eliminate bottle clutter and keep everything you need within easy reach
- Ergonomic t-bar lever: works with your natural grip for precise dispensing of shampoo, soap or bath gel
- No drilling required: installs easily with adhesive strips and silicone glue (included)
- No messy spills: wide opening makes refills fast, easy and mess-free
- Convenient storage hooks: hold a razor, loofah, or other accessories
- Eliminates bottle clutter from your shower
- Ergonomic, durable die-cast t-bar lever
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Single Pump
Compare to Similar Items
This item: simplehuman Wall Mount Pumps, Single 15 fl. oz. Shampoo & Soap Dispenser, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||9.6 inches x 3.7 inches x 4.8 inches||5.7 inches x 2.8 inches x 6.9 inches||7 inches x 2.75 inches x 3.25 inches||3.35 inches x 3.23 inches x 8.46 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Posted in 2011: Very disappointed in this product. I purchased a triple dispenser for my shower as it looks great and it said stainless steel in the description. After about two months of use I pulled the dispenser handle to dispense shampoo and the handle broke off in my hand. The problem? The handle is NOT made of Stainless Steel it is a Silver PLASTIC handle that snapped off. I purchased a single dispenser version and installed it on my triple holder... a few months same thing happened!!! Great looking product however you think the ONE MOVING piece would be made of Stainless Steel. IT IS NOT. Stay away from this product.[[ASIN:B002YNQX16 simplehuman Stainless Steel W.
A few weeks later I accidentally nudged one of the units out of its wall mounting with my elbow while drying myself in the shower. It broke on the tiled floor. Simplehuman replaced it promptly without argument.
My solution to the accidental displacement of the dispenser was to wrap several layers of plumbers tape around each of the pegs on the back and re-fit them into the wall mounting. This made them a much tighter fit, much harder to displace but still possible to remove for cleaning. I think Simplehuman should provide plumbers tape for this purpose as the dispensers are rather loose in the wall mounting supplied.
We were not satisfied with Simple Human's response to our difficulties with their products, so we have removed all of them from our property and returned the two most recent defective units to Amazon.
Amazon's customer service and return policy is, as always, superb.
- Keeps my tub ledges clean.
- Dispenses the right amount of product.
- Looks nice.
- Easy to install without drilling- can be installed without permanent damage to marble or tile walls.
- I wish that the dispensers didn't rattle a little bit in the sockets. It does make it feel a little cheap... and after paying 80 bucks for a soap dispenser, cheap is the last thing you want to be thinking.
- I do happen to use the product for Shampoo, Conditioner, and Soap, but I had pondered using the conditioner container for a separate face wash, and I thought it was strange that they don't offer alternate caps, or some method of re-labeling them.
- The product ships with only one hook cap. Clearly, the dispenser format will allow hooks on both sides, so it does seem rather skimpy for simplehuman to not include two caps to let the consumer have that option. I called their customer service, and they do allow you to order another cap over the phone only. It's one dollar, plus FIVE dollars for shipping. It's pretty ridiculous and inconvenient, and again, for a rather expensive product, it does feel pretty crappy to get nickel-and-dimed for accessories that I feel should have been included with the package.
It's easy to focus on the negative, but I still gave it four stars, because compared to the alternatives that I checked out it was still the best in the field of products.
Very nice design but it has to stay on the wall to be useful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The leverage to pump the soap is weak and break easily. Still I like it. I just change what ever breaks with the one that I have available to repair them.Published 1 hour ago by Yesica Y Wilcox
My version is from late 2015. Judging from the reviews here, the product has been improved significantly over its (long) life, so take the early comments with a grain of salt. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Garth Snyder
simplehuman Wall Mount Pumps, Triple 15 fl. oz. Shampoo & Soap Dispenser, Stainless Steel
Fell off in 1 day and crashed. I lost money in soap. Read more
I have these dispensers in all of my showers. They're a great tool for teaching children the proper amount of shampoo, conditioner, and body soap, and they keep the shower tidy. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Jeannie Morgan
The simplehuman Wall Mount Pumps,Triple work great in the bathroom. Can fill each one individually.Published 11 days ago by DelMartian
Love this product as it eliminates the shampoo/conditioner bottlesPublished 15 days ago by Kevin Woodall
great product - I just wish they included an extra sticky tape strip. mine eventually fell off the wall I think because our shower has a steam unit and it was almost cheaper to buy... Read morePublished 19 days ago by JWH