4.0 out of 5 stars As much as I like it, I recommend reading this.
Published 10 months ago by Christine Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest
I liked the design, but when I put it on the section that goes down the middle of your torso looks like if you make one false move and it's ruined. I have other ones with similar designs but thicker net.
Published 5 months ago by Isabelle hernandez

4.0 out of 5 stars As much as I like it, I recommend reading this., February 3, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
I did like the product, a lot actually. It fit me very, very well. The fact that it's a GOOD crotch-less lingerie is really awesome because I find it hard to find good ones. However I don't believe it fits everyone's body type. One size fits most or average. That's what it should be. I'm 5'7 and weight 135 lbs. But is 38, waist 28, hips 36 and I have thick thighs. The stockings part JUST fits my thighs but as far as my hips and bust, it felt slightly tight. (Of course the partner wouldn't mind that haha) but the opened part that connects the stockings in the back got bigger and thats from my butt stretching it. So the openings can be ripped and torn easily so for those buying, please be careful of that.
Otherwise, the material is comfortable and very slimming. Its sexy and serves its purpose. I even found myself dozing off in it after a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars great outfit, March 9, 2014
Bella.A (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
This fits so prefect, I was worried at first that it wouldnt fit because I'm 5'4" & 175lbs. My boyfriend and I loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy number!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
Cute little number! My size- 5'6" at 145lbs, fit me great and the BF loved it too. I would say if you have a short torso and long legs like me the garter part won't stretch too much and might pull down low. Otherwise I t's held up, I was planning on a one time valentines day use but damn, this piece holds up, not a tear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its comfortable enough she wears it around the house sometimes, but that always seems to get her in more trouble!, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
My GF loves it and so do I. Finally got a girl hot enough to wear one of these and she fills it out perfectly. Its comfortable enough she wears it around the house sometimes, but that always seems to get her in more trouble! Shes only 90 lbs and its a little loose but it works well enough..

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy one piece, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
This item is a perfect item for the woman who isn't super skinny, but not obese. it compliments the curves you do have. I really like this item, but wouldn't purchase in any color other than black. thx.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest, July 14, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
The product received was not at all what was pictured. It was a regular fishnet body stocking. Still fun though. If that was what I ordered probably would give it 4 or 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
I totally like the material they used in making this. It fits good and keeps it shape. Really sexy.. Better than the fishnet ones. Boobs will stay up better.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
It is very thrilling to be able to walk around in body stocking and be the only one to know and later on show it off privately It fits well and feel nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expected, but that's where it ends., June 29, 2014
This review is from: Sexy Stylish Fishnet Body Stocking (Apparel)
Looked great, fit well but one of the shoulder straps broke as she was putting it on. Quality could have been a little bit better.