Does the 12" skillet have drip edges (pour spouts) or not? I see the official pictures have them, but a couple of the customer pictures do not.
asked by Travis Haigler on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
votes
Yes, the 12" skillet has 2 pour spouts, so does the 7 qt dutch oven that uses the same lid (which has tabs that cover the pour spouts).
KDuck007 answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
The one we received did have 2 pour spouts.
wafer answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
Seems like KDuck007 has the good answer below.but I will add my comments as well.I actually reviewed the 15in, skillet (which I bought) and so have not seen the 12in. I believe when I looked at it in person at Wal-mart I does have one pour spout but it may depend on the model number. I would check with Lodge themselves to get the right model number and/or I would contact the seller on Amazon or Amazon themselves. Good luck....they are great products. One other word,,,,If you don't have a dutch oven Lodge makes one where the lid is also a 10 1/4 in. skillet when turned over. 2 in 1 and a great tool to use to make soups stews, etc. in the 5 qt. dutch oven part. I make cornbread in the skillet part and it comes out great. Let me know if you want the recipe....modestly it's the best i've ever tasted (my friends agree!) You can get the Double Dutch oven here on Amazon for about $35 dollars.
Catskill Eagle answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
Yes. I have this one. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lodge-12-Cast-Iron-Skillet/5969633
As you can see it has pour spouts(indents). So does my 9 inch.
Gatorman76 answered on December 1, 2012

A
vote
It does have 2 pour spouts
Samar answered on December 1, 2012

A
vote
I ordered mine from Amazon and it does have 2 pour spouts.
orianasmom answered on December 2, 2012

A
vote
Yes, there are drip spouts on both sides.
Sam answered on December 4, 2012

A
votes
Mine does not have pour spouts
Amazon Customer answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
The one I have does not have drip edges.
J. Hobbs answered on December 1, 2012

A
votes
i just checked mine and it does have pour spout...i have the 12 in skillet
koko answered on December 2, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›