Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Scarface (Platinum Edition) forum

skipping/freezing issues?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 15, 2011 8:11:29 PM PDT
writer chick says:
i received my scarface bluray today and played it.it looks wonderful except when you get to 1 hour 38 minutes into the film-the frank lopez begging for his life scene- it freezes, then stutters and skips. the audio also drops out. anyone else have this problem?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2011 4:28:00 PM PDT
Same here just a little earlier. The Blu Ray plays fine til Tony get to the club and catches his sister there in the bathroom stall. Just before the shooting in the club it completely freezes. Contacted Amazon and they are sending a replacement.

Posted on Dec 6, 2011 5:43:27 PM PST
E. Merrill says:
My froze at the sister in the club scene too.
Sent back and Amazon sent a new copy, in bubble wrap and 2 boxes.
Same problem. Will send this back for a refund.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2012 2:47:43 PM PST
i am having the same problem (on my Toshiba Blu Ray Player) - exactly at this point in the movie. Returned the disc for a new one and it freezes exactly at the same spot of this movie. Gave the disc to a friend to test it in his PS3 and it plays fine

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2012 7:54:06 PM PDT
Mine will not load at all. nada. Have an LG BD-590 player.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 7:55:30 PM PDT
writer chick says:
i had to return mine and get another copy to resolve my issue. good luck to you!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 12:01:39 PM PST
xx says:
Mine freezes at the same part you said, just as tony rolls his chair back while frank crawls towards him it freezes for about 2-3 seconds. I don't miss anything, and have ordered this off a amazon merchant about 5 months ago and am just getting around to watching it, so too late to return or trade (don't want to risk getting a new one, w/ a damaged steelbook since mine is perfect and unscratched).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 15, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about