4.0 out of 5 stars All age groups
Kids like it and even the parents and grandparents have used it. The teaching line is a great bonus. Walking on the slack line is a good way to work your core
Published 17 months ago by pfrista

1.0 out of 5 stars You can buy all the components in this product at ...
You can buy all the components in this product at lowes for 1/3 the price. We managed to break the ratchet on the !st weekend.

Go with the Gibbons.
Published 10 days ago by NYC teen

4.0 out of 5 stars All age groups, April 12, 2013
pfrista (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome fun!, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
Very easy to install, with a simple storage bag. Used this for my son's 5th bday party as a "space walk" feature and it was the hit of the party. We did a dry run the day before and my boys (5 and 6) literally walked up and down it for hours (sometimes alone, a lot of the time together).

Couple things we learned: The trees we used were not 50' apart, and my sons began to play with the left over training slackline (the one that installs overhead) while walking across...not a good idea. We simply rolled up the leftover slackline with a twistie tie and attached it to the hanging line (between the tree and the hardware) to keep it out of the way. We also did it close to our patio and my son slipped off and scratched his leg a little bit, so we moved the table and chairs out of the way. Also follow the instructions for height attachment guidelines on the tree. When my boys jumped off, sometimes they would straddle the line, and well...it's sort of like a bicycle bar between the legs if the line is too high (if you know what I mean).

5.0 out of 5 stars writing titles is the hardest part of a review, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
This is way cooler than I thought it would be when my wife recommended getting it. It has a bright green main line with an orange thinner line to go above to hold with your hands. Both of them seem very strong, as they have no problem when I get on it with my 210 pounds. The kids really like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
The teaching line is critical! I was a bit concerned that it might be too hard and discouraging but that wasn't the case. The teaching line enables even the most uncoordinated to enjoy this equipment for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 14, 2013
A. Kermath (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
This product is great. We already had a trampoline, but wanted this to improve balance and coordination for our 7-year-old twins. We set it up between two trees, but plan to put it over the pool this summer. It is easy to install and take down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
Fun and compact. This product is compact but sturdy and adaptable to most locations. Fun for all to fall down

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT outdoor toy, July 6, 2014
Kim (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
One of the best outdoor toys we have purchased for our two boys, ages 5 and 8. We don't have trees in our yard but have a park next door with the perfect trees to hitch the slacker to. A few comments : 1. I can't set up the line on my own. My boys like it high and very taut. My husband sets the bottom line about 3' off the ground and the top line tight (guide) offset and a finger's reach up. I can't pump the ratchet tight enough and because I'm short, can't reach high enough to hook up the top line. If you offset the top guide line or put it up so it's a fingers reach away it' s much easier to use. The first time we set it up we had the guide line shoulder high and it really just gets in the way. 3. Bouncing and jumping on it is tons of fun. 4. Packing it up is easy and my 8 year old has mastered rolling it up to fit back in the bag.

We took it to a cubscout cook out and it was a huge hit. Last weekend our kids spent most of the day on it. This is a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the backyard, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
We picked two trees and were up & running within 10 minutes. We placed it approximately 2 feet off the ground. I wish staying on the line were as easy as the set-up. I can still feel my core muscles engaged in order to remotely stay on this thing. Eight teenagers took turns on this with varying degrees of skill and determination, all had fun. They were out there for hours.
Taking it down required a little more maneuvering. The images on the instruction sheet are too dark. FYI, to "unlock" the ratchet to take down the slackline, grasp the large handle while pulling on the inside/release lever and push it hard toward the slack line, so the handle is straight (180 degrees). It requires some strength and you may note a spark from the metal teeth on release.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids are having fun!, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
My kids are loving it and it was very easy to install after watching a couple of you tube videos. Can't wait for my 12 year old to master walking without using the teaching line!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for grandkids, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Slackers Wave Walker Slackline 50' (Sports)
Our grandsons, 4 and 6 loved it and I may buy one for myself. It seems like a fairly safe way to build core muscles and increase balance skills.

Rate and Discover Movies