Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
asked by Testify on July 19, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Tip the entire coffee maker over the sink to drain out any standing/remaining water. You won't have any water left in the reservoir. Easy fix!
Happy Ann answered on July 20, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You're very welcome. Sounds like you made positive steps in fixing the slime problem. Good luck! I've had my older B&D one cup coffee maker for at least three years. Once or twice I put in a little too much coffee and got a few grounds in the cup. Oh, well, my mistake. Like you, I run vinegar through the coffee maker every three or four months.
Happy Ann answered on July 24, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the tip. I worked with it all day yesterday and realized a lot of hard water deposits were lodged in the shower head. I turned the coffee maker upside down and poured vinegar in the lid and dissolved the deposits. I will be draining it every day as you suggested. Thanks again!
Testify answered on July 20, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use filtered water with mine and haven't had any problem with deposits. I've had it over 2 years.
Amazon Customer answered on December 6, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product