Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
What is the smallest circular hole diameter I can insert the end of your scope into?
asked by MisterMike on February 17, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
7mm
David Margolin answered on February 17, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
7mm
Jesus J. answered on February 17, 2013

A
8 mm
Karch Kiraly answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
7 mm
Kevin Lin answered on February 17, 2013

A
The tip is right at 7mm. So anything slightly larger should work as long as you have enough space to insert it beyond the head unit. (about 2" deep). I would recommend an extension usb cable though. The cable is only a few feet long and your computer would have to be that close. That makes it a pain in the butt. Amazon sells a 6' cable for under $10 that helps quite a bit. Hope this helps.
EMWXR answered on February 17, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera head outer diameter: 7mm (0.28in), so that is the smallest hole, but i would add at least 0,5 mm more so as not to force the scope. Hope this helps.
Antonio Carrillo answered on February 17, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use it to look inside my ear. I have a perforated ear drum and I've been watching it heal. I love this camera. I don't know the diameter of my ear but it fits.
Elsa Bankhead answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product