Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 15, 2010 10:34:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 15, 2010 10:36:37 PM PDT
L. Leblanc says:
Another album in the future? Is this the end?.....

Posted on Jul 16, 2010 2:58:28 AM PDT
Shmuel Agnon says:
I really hope this isn't their last. Korn has so much potential, even without Head and Silvera; although I would like to see Head back! Each of them are truly great musicians by themselves too. Jonathan's solo work is amazing (Alone I Play, Jonathan Davis and the SFA), so is Head's (Save Me From Myself). I do really wish for Korn to stick together and continue in the direction that they were heading with Untouchables, Take a Look in the Mirror and Untitled. I'd like them to move more towards an electronic sound, using Pro Tools and editing. "Going back to the roots" might please a lot of fans and boost sales, but it will not move them towards greatness; that requires constant evolution of sound. Even with all the genius that they have put into their music, I believe their best work is yet to come.

Posted on Jul 16, 2010 4:22:13 AM PDT
L. Leblanc says:
Interesting, but being a Korn fan since day 1, that old school sound is back, hell, you know what? It didnt have to BE like their first 2 albums to be awesome, They could have gone back to Steve Thompson and Toby Wright (Immortal epic), which produced Follow the Leader, or even Brendan O'Brien, Issues album. I forgot to mention that, didnt mean to sound close minded, and narrow it down to their first 2 albums...Issues and FTL, were 2 of their Best albums. And Untouchables, was awesome. But Im hoping they make another album. HOPE, it is with the producers of one, of their first 4 albums. And I hope they do it before Jon gets too much younger ;)

Posted on Jul 16, 2010 4:12:35 PM PDT
Michael says:
I don't see them breaking up anytime soon unless another original member decides to quit.

Posted on Jul 17, 2010 2:31:46 PM PDT
J. Stanke says:
i dont think fieldy, munky or jon are going to depart for a while. my prediction is that head will go solo for a while yet and MAYBE go back with korn for just one more album and a tour. thats what i think. for the band...i think they got a lot of years left.

Posted on Jul 20, 2010 6:21:19 PM PDT
E. Churchill says:
I watched a video on youtube for someone doing an interview with Munky dated sometime earlier this year and he said they can do this for at least another 10 years. He said they don't know what else they would do with their time, they love making/writing music. I could just see Korn still rockin' out in their 50's.... Hahaha

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2010 7:47:51 PM PDT
L. Leblanc says:
Yea I can see them in their 50's but, they wouldnt be able to make something like korn 3 or their last albums, it would probably be something acoustic or experimental. So I just want 1 more hardcore album lol while he is in his late 30's early 40's.

Posted on Aug 17, 2010 2:59:44 PM PDT
nameless says:
At least one more bc that's what they have left on their Roadrunner record deal. Then they will make another one unsigned like they did for this album. ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jul 15, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 17, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Korn III - Remember Who You Are
Korn III - Remember Who You Are by Korn (Audio CD - 2010)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (52)