Is this software compatible with Mac laptops or Windows Operating System (Vista, Win 7, or Win 8)? Please let me know which operating systems works on
asked by A. Grant on June 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
vote
It will work on any platform. It is a catalogue of image files; it is not an application dependent on an operating system. There are, however, a few .psd files which you will need photoshop to open them. But that is very few images. It is an excellent product.
A. Kleit answered on June 16, 2013

A
votes
22.4 Gigabytes of Data in this package (4 DVD's). 1,268 TIF Images. 411 PSD Images (Photoshop Files). 2 Brush Files (Umm - they look the same to me - so, really just 1 photoshop specific brush set) 1 Tutorial PDF book. 2 Action Files specific to Photoshop - perhaps older versions of Photoshop (Older than CS 5.5) as I couldn't get most of them to work. A bunch of Word Docs (*.rtf primarily, three .doc, 4 .txt files) outlining how to use their templates/actions/brushes and such. This will work on any operating system that can open these types of files (which is why I gave a breakdown of what was in it - so you can see what you'll be opening and make that determination yourself if it is compatible with your current setup).
Josh answered on June 17, 2013

A
votes
The majority of the images are JPG along with some PSD (photoshop) images. You can select the images directly from the CD without any type of installation software. As long as your image software can recognize these file types (regardless of OS), this product is a great resource.
Bjudo answered on June 16, 2013

A
votes
this is not software. It is a collection of images. It should not matter what the operating system is.
Teresa R. Scott answered on June 17, 2013

A
votes
Do you have a video to show how this work
Vanessa P. answered on October 29, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›