Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by John Jacobs Jr. on December 4, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I have owned this particular speaker for a couple of years now. It is really a good buy at the current price.

To answer your question even at lower power levels this speaker will rumble most items in your apartment. You may want to look at a smaller sub, say 10" or so, as you can raise the volume level, with less rumbling. I live in a rural area and my nearest neighbor is about 150' from me, and at cofortable levels he can still hear some of the larger explosions.
Jediob1 answered on December 13, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Donovan X answered on January 1, 2011

A
buy the 12" and wait to use it if you have to, the difference is huge. You will thank yourself months from now when you move out and are eating bass to your face!
Preet answered on September 17, 2012

A
Buy the sub .Turn the sensetivity down on the sub , to be equal with your front speakers You can have a good base sound , but not Pi_s off your neighbors. sit back and enjoy
James S. answered on March 12, 2013

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 10, 2010 1:02:46 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product