sony psp or nintendo ds lite?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 11, 2007 12:12:11 AM PDT
Any one have any opinions about the differences, and which one would be the better choice?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2007 9:08:34 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 16, 2007 9:09:28 AM PDT
Him says:
Depends.

Do you want to play tons of great games, connect wifi, store pics, listen to music and play videos and movies, get homebrew and play tons of great PS1 games, view pictures directly from a memory card out of a digital camera, and share games with a friend even though only one of you has a copy?

Or do you want to play something with Mario in it all the time?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2007 1:01:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 29, 2007 1:02:37 PM PDT
Cam Zed says:
It really depends on what kind of games you like and what kind of gadgets you already have. I have a video iPod so I really would have no use for a lot of the features the PSP has plus I am a big mario fan so for me the DS was the best choice. And the DS has Brain Age so you can actually get some pratical use out of it.
It all depends on you... oh and the DS can take Game Boy Advance games and you can play with other people, your friends or people from across the world. You can get web browser for the DS also.
I love my DS and I wouldn't trade it for anything (and I only have 1 game so far, Brain Age)

and a comment for Him....Mario is AWESOME!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 11, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
PlayStation Portable (PSP) Value Pack
PlayStation Portable (PSP) Value Pack by Sony (Sony PSP)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (1,033)