Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on November 1, 2011
When my daughter was a newborn I thought the idea of a specific stroller blanket was stupid. I just tucked in normal blankets around her. But once she was kicking those little legs wildly all the time, that normal blanket always ended up getting kicked off on the ground, which was usually wet, since we live in the Northwest. After trying many tricks to keep that blanket on her, I started looking at stroller blankets. I just couldn't bring myself to buy the JJ Cole bundle me, it just seemed like she'd grow out of it, and spending $40-$50 just seemed like way too much. I had nearly given up when I found this at BRU. I bought it and LOVE the thing! No more kicking off the blanket when we're on a walk, it's soft and plush and the first time we used it my daughter was so comfy that she passed out in her stroller (and she is not a kid who sleeps in her stroller). Her legs are getting a little long for this now, but it's not a big deal because the foot muff rolls under and she can pop her feet out the bottom and her legs and arms are still zipped inside. Can't do that the with the bundle me. She'll be able to use this for a while. This is now my go to baby shower gift for winter babies!
on January 20, 2012
We went to Denver CO in December, and brought this blanket with us to use on our UppaBaby G-Luxe. The blanket worked very well and kept our child warm while we were outdoors. I would almost say that when used in combination with the G-Luxe rain protector (to block out the wind), it kept our child very warm while outdoors, especially because it can be zipped up all the way to our kid's chin.
on February 22, 2012
I used this as a foot muff inside another waterproof, windproof muff. My baby seemed happy in it. It's adorable and super soft, easy to put in stroller, washed well (I air dried it). The zipper is great, and nice that it's down the front rather than around the sides. My baby will fall asleep in his stroller outside, and I can wheel him in and easily open the blanket so he doesn't overheat, unlike with some that zipper on the sides (which I find harder to open/close). I think it's great for early fall/spring, as the outside is not waterproof or windproof (or even resistant), and the batting inside isn't super thick.
on November 14, 2012
I bought this because it was super cheap so I thought I could try and if not satisfied, no big deal. Luckily it was not expensive cause I am very disappointed.
It is very lightweight (read: not warm, even for autumn; I m leaving east coast). I would only use it for chilly spring evening if I have nothing else handy.

Poor quality. As mentioned in another review, the outer material ripped along the velcro after 2-3 use.

I ended up buying the JJ cole and I am very satisfied with this one, it is worth the price.
on January 14, 2012
I love this blanket. It is very versatile. You can use it in car seat, stroller, or just as a blanket. There is some smart design behind this blanket. You can completely unzip and it becomes a regular blanket. Plus it is not too big so I have taken it on planes. Bundled in this blanket, my boy falls easily asleep. Very happy with my purchase. Great price too!
on September 16, 2011
This is an awesome insert for any stroller, snuggly and gorgeous and my bub just loves it. Highly recommend! And amazing price to match.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2011
The first time I used the blanket, I was excited because it was not bulky. Do not buy! Poor quality! The zipper broke before I could get my kid into it. The seams also came undone. I guess you get what you pay for