Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Customer Discussions > Americana forum

Im sorry ...but has all the time to listen to these tons of releases

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 22, 2012 6:25:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 22, 2012 6:26:33 PM PDT
talking classic rock reissues or new!!!! I can't be God not enough time just look what's coming out they gave us a 6 month break now there doing it all over again and who's buying....really !

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 6:28:19 PM PDT
Im starting to get burned out of a passion that I once loved

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 6:29:16 PM PDT
and the box sets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 11:41:00 AM PDT
Well, it's getting to the point where you need a second job just to keep up with all these new releases. A second job, or a partner, lover or significant other who loves showering you with gifts...

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 6:40:31 AM PDT
musicman says:
The Hendrix issues/reissues (yet more recycled never released songs!) burnt me out a while back...

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 8:16:45 PM PDT
One of the cool things about music is that you can also listen to it on the go or while taking care of other things. I sometimes listen an album while reviewing it. It just depends on what you do with your time as well; if you're a big music fan or you really enjoy following a particular artist, your likely to work in time allotted to your hobby.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Americana forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 22, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Americana
Americana by Neil Young (Audio CD - 2012)
3.9 out of 5 stars (207)