Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by Sam Beckett on December 13, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
A. Mackiewicz answered on January 18, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
One more issue. I touch type, which means you don't look at your keyboard at all when you type. So feeling the keyboard is important. The extra column of keys on the left M1 to M5 confuses my brain. Because my fingers feel the keys starting more to the left, I am constantly typing towards the left. Pushing S for D, A for S, and CAPS for A. I will try to get used to this.

anyone else getting tricked up by the extra row?
Sam Beckett answered on December 14, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
ya the extra row is pretty tricky
Justin Marsh answered on December 18, 2010

A
They should really change the key of the R it is very weird. For a 130 dollar keyboard this should be perfect!
Justin Marsh answered on December 18, 2010

A
aye, the font is strange. That was a major complaint in the review I left.

My space bar works OK so I'd have to guess yours is a defect.
GFK answered on December 18, 2010

A
It took me all of two days to overcome that hurdle. But those two days were definitely frustrating. Small price to pay for an otherwise outstanding keyboard!
M. Morin answered on March 4, 2011

A
I'll keep your tip in mind just in case I ever need it. So far (2+ months extensive use), I haven't had a problem with any of those keys, and I use the keypad instead of WASD as 'normal' people do.
M. Morin answered on March 4, 2011

A
Our space bar had issues too. We returned it when the seller said they could send out another one. 3 weeks later I hear they are out of stock! When searching the internet, it seems lots of these keyboards have this same defect.
Debbie Davis answered on March 29, 2011

A
i had TWO keyboards that has space bar problem. i am giving up on this brand, should have stick with UniComp.

anyway, a way to fix the sticking space bar and alt keys is extremely simple. file the edge. you can do it using file on the nail clipper. for keyboard with this price tag, i expect better QC.
Sean answered on April 14, 2011

A
Just buy a Deck Legend. It's a bit more pricey but you get an absolutely insanely good keyboard and as the box says, "the last keyboard you'll ever own". After owning it for a few months now I could not agree with that boast more.
Michael answered on July 14, 2011
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product