Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on October 26, 2014
This is a pretty large size bag. I purchased it to go with my coral colored dress and it does match beautifully. The photo is more of a cream color but when you see it in person there is a grey hue/tinge in it the beige. Nonetheless it is a very nice bag and it's Kate Spade so you know the quality is there. I got this at a GREAT bargain so I am not complaining at all.
on April 9, 2016
Quality is not the same as showing. The leather is flimsy instead of firm. Inner lining is a different look from the gold logo in the picture. Looked fake. Plus the handle is broken. Returned n requested a refund. I suggest everyone go for one from Kate spades official site instead.
on March 11, 2015
Amazing purse! It is the perfect color and the feel is outstanding. I am a manager at a retail company and often find myself carrying an assortment of things and the purse fits it all!! I would highly recommend this brand.
on May 2, 2016
YES! YES! YES! Purchasing a bag online was difficult because I wasn't sure how it would fit on my arm/shoulder, but the description was great and really helped me make a decision quickly. When it arrived, I fell in love immediately. I get so many compliments. I will always recommend Kate Spade over Coach, Dooney, Kohrs, anything! Plus, the interior is so soft and I love the print.
on March 28, 2015
I love this purse! Plenty big, but not so huge that I feel like I'm carrying luggage. I can fit my Chromebook 2 and my iPad in the purse when needed. The lining is nice, and I love that it zips across the top. The zipper doesn't close the purse completely, but well enough and better than no zipper at all. The drop on the shoulder strap is a little short for my liking. It's perfectly fine in warmer weather, but if you have a heavy winter jacket on, it's hard to carry the purse on your shoulder and have it stay put. Wisconsin problems. :-)
on December 30, 2015
Received this bag in just two days, which is great. I ordered the wine color and it looks more burgundy in the picture but I was a little disappointed because it looks more purple in real life. Don't get me wrong, the bag is still beautiful and a great size! I was just expecting a burgundy color.
on October 2, 2015
This bag doesn't hold it shape well. I received this bag with another part of my order, the Remmington 1-1.5 inch curling wand on top. I don't know if the packaging of the wand plus the bag is to blame for this, but the bag had a large crease on the front of it. Being leather, I don't have any hopes that this crease will even out. In addition, when you put items into this bag, it misshapens. I have the Tory Burch York tote and this doesn't happen to that bag. The leather on this one is substantially softer and more pleasant to the touch, but I worry that the bag will quickly lose its shape and collect creases. It's going back.
on November 10, 2014
It's the worse shopping experience I've ever had on Amazon. When I got the bag this afternoon, I was surprised by how big this "small" bag was and the shape looked awkward as well. I've been considering to buy this bag for some time. So I know Katespade.com has a medium-sized bag and Nordstrom has the same small-sized bag. I went to their websites, and found on katespade.com that the size for the medium bag is 12.5''h x 13.3''w x 6.6''d and drop length: 9''. On Nordstrom's page, the small bag is 13"W x 10"H x 6 ½"D and has 9" strap drop. However, this small bag on Amazon is 9.5" shoulder drop, 11.5" high and 17.5" wide. Then, what happened? I wondered.

So I called Katespade.com, and they double-checked and told me that they never had a small bag that couldn't sit comfortably in a medium bag. Apparently, this Amazon bag can't, while the Nordstrom one can.

Katespade might be wrong. They are probably too retarded to figure out the difference between medium bag and small bag. Although I can't have undeniable proof that this Amazon bag must be a knock-off, I'm really frustrated by Amazon. It sells fishy products. I very much trusted what Amazon (not third sellers) sell, but not any more. Probably, I should go to Nordstrom or Katespade.com. Cheap bag never lives up to what it is supposed to be.
review image review image review image
on May 9, 2014
This is the best bag ever! Can fit my laptop in here and the color / material is just as nice as it can be. Great bag!!
on July 16, 2014
Great bag. Size is pretty adequate. Some people mentioned that they can fit their laptops in it... they must have very small compact laptops. Pretty sure I can't fit my work laptop in this. It came very well packaged, with original Kate Spade tags and dust bag. Pretty sturdy, it stands on its own, and keeps its shape fairly well. I would've liked the shoulder straps to be a little longer, I feel like they're a slightly awkward length right now. They're shorter than how it looks like in the picture. But overall, it's a keeper!