Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
asked by Edwin U on March 7, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
John D. answered on July 18, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
In one of the reviews, a person noted, ". I also put my front R/L speakers on the Atlantic Satellite Speaker Stands (worked fine after having to alter (drill a hole) in the mounting bracket on the stands) since the polk speakers have bottom mounting screws, not back mounting screws. "

So, a little modification will have to be done to accomodate those stands. If it's any consolation, I'm getting those exact stands, so looks like I'll be doing the same thing.

Hope this helps. Cheers!
John E. Katt answered on January 30, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Even though the Polk speakers have bottom mounting screws, it looks like it comes with a wall mount. Couldn't you leave the speaker attached to the wall mount and screw the wall mount to the stand? (that way it would act like back mounting screws) Any idea if that would work?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a speaker stand that doesn't require modification for these Polk speakers?
Outlier answered on September 1, 2012

A
John D. answered on September 2, 2012

A
Outlier answered on September 2, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product