Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Is the speakerphone feature on this phone a duplex speakerphone?
asked by C. R. Masse on December 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Yes, and it operates full duplex even in intercom mode. Friends usually can't tell if they are on speaker, hand held, or headset.
me2 answered on December 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you mean that you can receive and send at the same time over the speaker phone ... yes it is. I know I talk to my girls frequently and, just like most girls, they tend to want to talk over you. This phone allows that to happen!
J. answered on December 23, 2012

A
If I understand this correctly, panasonic uses a digital duplex technology. It is needed since the mic and speaker are so close.
Amazon Customer answered on December 24, 2012

A
There is no interruption during conversation. But you will do better on the speakerphone of the base than on the cordless phone.
My opinion answered on December 25, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product