Onkyo TX-NR809 THX Certified 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Used & New from: $400.00
I just got 2 Polk 75T speakers for the front. I now have kinda Small SLS 4 Ohm speakers that have worked great. Just wante to upgrade I guess. Suggest
asked by ffabric on March 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
You should have no problems driving them.
thompjs answered on March 8, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What do you want to upgrade? your reciever? If you can get it for a good price which is under $600.00 I would do it. I really don't think stereo equipment is worth the money you pay for it. If your speakers are several years old like mine were 10 years old you may find yourself wanting to upgrade your speakers.
I. Cortes answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
75T Four-Way Ported Floorstanding Speaker is the flagship of the high performance Monitor Series.Aquality-built, affordable loudspeaker for music and home- theatre.Howeverfor upper front/outside front(if required)a different Polk speaker is recqiired.
MR LESLIE EGGLESTONE answered on March 8, 2013

A
75T Four-Way Ported Floorstanding Speaker is the flagship of the high performance Monitor Series.A quality-built, affordable loudspeaker for music and home- theatre.However for upper front/outside front(if required)a different Polk speaker is required.You probably need to update your old speakers to match the capabilityl and quality of your amplifier.
MR LESLIE EGGLESTONE answered on March 8, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Google "Martin Logan Motion 12" and you will find them now very cheap on a certain web site.
regular customer answered on March 11, 2013

A
Google "Martin Logan Motion 12" and you will find them very cheap on a certain web site now. You can use them as front or surround speakers. Made in USA. Cheers.
regular customer answered on March 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product