Customer Discussions > Speak Now forum

i am speaking now that this is soooo great

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 22, 2010 5:48:07 AM PDT
joanmarie says:
well friends. please by this cd because with out it your life will be missing meaning and fufillment. if you love taylor swift then- SPEAK NOW!!!!!

Posted on Oct 22, 2010 1:29:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 22, 2010 1:31:22 PM PDT
I really like this album. It's Awesome and I got myself and my friend a copie from Target The deluxe Edition. Can't wait. Oh and I don't care what people say I love her past 2 albums and I do love the sound of this one. I only heard Mine fully and I will hear the rest when I get it. I love all the clips of the songs. 30. seconds is good for me. Taylor Swift will sell a lot just like fearless did. by the way joanmarie it's buy not by thought I would let you know on the spelling correction. oh Joan u going to get the deluxe one at target because you get these songs and a making of mine and the mine music video its CD/DVD

Get Taylor Swift's Speak Now Deluxe Edition CD Available Only at Target! The Deluxe Edition includes all 14 tracks from Speak Now + 3 Never before heard bonus Tracks, 3 remixed tracks, and a bonus disc with over 30 minutes of video including the Music video for "Mine" and more!
Track Listing:
1. Mine
2. Sparks Fly
3. Back to December
4. Speak Now
5. Dear John
6. Mean
7. The Story of Us
8. Never Grow Up
9. Enchanted
10. Better Than Revenge
11. Innocent
12. Haunted
13. Last Kiss
14. Long Live
15. Ours
16. If This Was A Movie
17. Superman
18. Back To December (acoustic)
19. Haunted (acoustic)
20. Mine (acoustic)

Enhanced Video includes:
1. "On The Set": Behind The Scenes "Mine" Music Video
2. "Mine" Music Video

ENJOY EVERYONE PEACE OUT.

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 3:05:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2010 3:07:52 PM PDT
Larry Davis says:
Just got the Target exclusive too (but not the exclusive T-shirt because my size, XL, was sold out), and this version's cover looks better in red over purple, which rips off that Clique Girlz EP...BUT it is not a CD/DVD...it's a 2CD set, with the bonus disc having the 6 bonus tracks (3 new songs and 3 other versions) as audio tracks and enhanced video you play in your computer, also the track 20, "Mine" (acoustic) is wrong...it's the "POP mix" of "Mine"...this is actually good because in a year, there may be a better deluxe CD/DVD and you can save the bonus disc to include later...didn't hear it yet, but based on the reviews here, I am stoked...I prefer artists to evolve artistically and not rely on formulas to get hit singles...it looks like mission accomplished on "Speak Now"...and even better, T-Swizzle write all the songs solo, no co-writers, no covers...excellent...I was just hoping her soundtrack song "Today Was A Fairytale" was included as a bonus track...as it is not, I will have to buy the soundtrack to "Valentine's Day"...it's OK, extra room for more fresh Taylor tunes...most everyone has that song already anyway...I would wait for a singles collection, but that could be years from now...if ever.

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 11:44:39 AM PST
joanmarie says:
Yall arent commenting on how wonderful I am for starting this discussion..... Hellloooo... Yall are suposed to be my fans here!!!

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 12:20:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 27, 2010 12:21:29 PM PST
Larry Davis says:
Joan Joan Joan, babe, why draw attention to yourself??? This is about Taylor, not you. Anyone could have started this thread...heck, I start threads like this all the time...you starting one doesn't make you special...now Taylor's "Speak Now", THAT is one special disc...what makes you so special, eh?? Tell me. I just think you are in need of a good boyfriend who will put up with you and your insecurities, but will also call you out when you are outta line...yes that is what I am saying, and I am sure you haven't found any guy who would do that in the state of Florida...and you know I am right. ;) I hear ya loud and clear Joan.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2011 11:45:10 AM PDT
jchawk says:
One of the best albums ever!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Speak Now forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 22, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Speak Now
Speak Now by Taylor Swift (Audio CD - 2010)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (449)