Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 1, 2008 5:43:41 AM PDT
James Orr says:
When I got a blu-ray player I told myself I was not going to repurchase my DVD library. That said, I was quite disappointed with the DVD release of 5th element as it had no special features at all.

So, if there are any on this blu-ray, I might consider "upgrading" it. Are there?

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2008 11:50:08 PM PDT
M. Titho says:
No.

Posted on Aug 13, 2009 2:39:54 PM PDT
Earmullet says:
I agree, I just picked this up at Best Buy after a sending a bunch of DVD's off to a friend (including The Fifth Element Double-Disc). The behind the scenes doc. with all the concept art was amazing...now I want it back:(

Posted on Aug 20, 2009 6:41:07 AM PDT
The worst part of it is Amazon.de (Germany) has a Blu-Ray version that is LOADED with extras! WTF?

Only problem is it sells for like $35. :(

I'm going to wait for another release, with some bonus features. I'm in no hurry. I can wait years. I'm not supporting this bull crap.

Posted on Jul 22, 2010 11:59:07 AM PDT
So what about the picture and sound quality? Can you tell a difference after the blu-ray remastering?

Posted on Jun 16, 2011 1:39:34 PM PDT
Ryan says:
Why worry about the quality when you can wait one with features or get the superior dvd now ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 1, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fifth Element [VHS]
Fifth Element [VHS] by Bruce Willis (VHS Tape - 1998)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (2,111)