could you please specify where (what country) it was made? does it support russian language?
asked by Natalia Karaput on April 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Hello Natalia.... I have two of the GX1 bodies (yes, I love this camera that much). Both bodies were made in Japan. In the manuals that came with both bodies, they are in English, Spanish, French, and German. I looked at the language options inside of the menu and unfortunately, the Russian language is not listed there.
Bernd W. Herrmann answered on April 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is made in Japan. It won't support Russian, just English, Spanish and Portagese for the one that I got.
Jeffie answered on April 10, 2013

A
Japan
Frank Sullivan answered on April 11, 2013

A
Hello Natalia,

Mine was made in Japan. It does not support Russian, only English, Spanish and Portuguese. I would expect that there are versions shipped to other countries that would include different language sets.

Dave
D. Pelham answered on April 11, 2013

A
The camera body is made in Japan. The kit lens is made in China, though you could certainly get a more expensive lens (like the 12-35mm F2.8) that is made in Japan. Although a lot of electronics these days seem to support dozens of different languages, my version of the camera supports only 3: English, Spanish, and Portuguese, so I guess it was specifically intended to be sold in the western hemisphere. I'm sure there's a version programmed to support Russian instead, though whether it's available on amazon I don't know.
Amazon Customer answered on April 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product