4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but a pain
It looks nice on my wall but it was a pain to put up. Any ones I have previously purchased are ready to hang; you flatten it out, peel the one layer, line it up and you're done! This one had to be transferred to the paper by me before putting it up.
Published 9 months ago by Sassy Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Went on easy however looked shiny and cheap once it was on. I went to take it off because I didn't like it and it took the paint off. Very disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by Leslie

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but a pain, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Time spent with family is worth every second - 01 - Vinyl wall decals quotes ... (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, October 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Time, September 24, 2013
I made a wall clock out of pictures and an arm clock and put this in the middle. It was perfect for my wall clock project.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice decal, September 8, 2013
Eunice Korczak (Northern Minnesota Border Bunny) - See all my reviews
Haven't installed this yet as the clock I ordered to go with it was defective, but do not expect a problem with that. the letters are of a nice script and exactly as large as I had anticipated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, August 28, 2013
This product applied to the wall easily and looks great. The paper has grids for measuring and leveling. A quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, August 13, 2013
It came on the day it was supposed to and was in a tube package so it wouldn't get ruined!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, August 3, 2014
Just what I wanted for my large wall clock!

Rate and Discover Movies