This is a very nice slim case for the iPod touch, giving nice protection for the back and sides of the iPod Touch. The cutouts on the back fit around the camera lens/flash, as well as the pop-out knob for the wrist strap, and are raised enough that you can safely place the iPod Touch on its back without the camera lens touching the surface.

The top power...
Published on October 18, 2012 by Bradley Nelson

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok.
I would say it wasn't that good I got a new cover for the ipod but did well while I was using it it actually got me to scratch the ipod while placing the cover once but I gues that is my bad luck.
Published 19 months ago by Jose Antonio

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice slim case for the iPod touch 5g, but not compatible with the Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter :(, October 18, 2012
This review is from: splash VAPOR Slim Fit Flex Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5 5G 5th Generation (BLACK) - 2012 NEWEST MODEL (Electronics)

The top power button and side volume buttons are covered, with molded rubberized buttons to press through the case that work quite well. On the bottom there are three cutouts for the speaker, headphone jack, and the Lightning charging/syncing port. The front of the iPod Touch, while not covered by the case, does have some protection as the case fits around the front border slightly to give the front side a bezel/frame, allowing you to place your iPod Touch face-down without the actual screen touching the surface. I'll be adding a screen protector with this case to maximize my protection on this device.

The one drawback to this case, and as I'm thinking will be the case for many cases, is that Apple's official Lightning to 30-pin Adapter is not compatible with this case when attached. This is because the way Apple has designed the adapter is that the white plastic part of the adapter (containing the chips and 30-pin connector) sits flush against the bottom of the iPod touch when inserted. This case, while having enough space around the Lightning port for the regular Lightning/USB cable, does not have enough room for the large adapter to sit flush against the iPod Touch, and thus the Lighting-plug-side of the adapter cannot connect fully into the iPod Touch. If Splash modified this case with a larger cutout around the Lightning port, I'm not sure if there would be enough protection on the bottom, as the space between the three cutouts are already close together. One solution that I could think of would be that the bottom side covering all three components could be a flip-out rubberized style cover, like how Otterbox has designed their Commuter iPod Touch 4G cases.

At the moment I'll be returning Apple's overpriced Lightning to 30-pin Adapter, as I would rather prefer having the protection that this case offers than having the ability to connect to my 30-pin docks/cables with an adapter. The $30 for that adapter would be better suited for a Lightning-compatible speaker dock in the future anyway, once they're available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case., October 23, 2012
Very sturdy case. From the minute you open it, heck, even when you look at it through the plastic, it appears immediately durable and steadfast. Looks like this case will last me a very long time.

The cover design is knowledgeably crafted. The iPod no longer rests on the camera when it is put on a table. Default lightning cable fits perfectly. Headphone jack and speakers are left uncovered, while the bottom is still protected. There's a space for the Apple loop, and an additional crevice for the extra space it occupies. It will definitely protect every inch of the back of my iPod.

However, the design is noticeably bland. Not my greatest choice of case, and if I had other options, I would consider using the #20 i spent on it a better looking one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection from minimal material, January 2, 2013
This isn't going to help you much if you drop the iPod, but it will let you maintain the slim size while providing at least some level of protection. I initially got this for my son (11 yr) since there weren't any other cases out there when the 5th gen Touch was released (why that is still perplexes me). I would have opted for an Otterbox had they been available. However, at less than $20 this isn't a bad case at all. It fits very well. All of the button depressions were in the right spots and still allowed the buttons to operate normally. Since I wanted more protection versus slim fit I opted to get the Griffin Survivor to replace this. It's much thicker (doubles the iPod's thickness), but can be dropped and manhandled without worry.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, January 1, 2013
S. Westlie (St. Paul, MN USA) - See all my reviews
Just returned from a beach vacation and was very impressed with how well this case protected my iPod from sun, sand and water. It's almost impossible to keep fine sand out of anything and this product really did the job. Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CASE FOR IPOD TOUCH 5, December 27, 2012
I spent a LOT of time finding a new case for my new ipod touch since Thanksgiving and I finally found this :D It is exactly as the description states and more! My ipod feels even better with this case since it's anti finger print and gives one heck of a better grip :P Plus, not to mention it looks really stylish and cool as shown in the picture xDD I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a case for their new itouch haha!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product But Silicone Is More Flexible, November 20, 2012
Robbie (NY State USA) - See all my reviews
As I said, the product is excellent. Every cutout is flawless. Fit is impeccable. All buttons work with ease. But the thermoplastic composition of the product is not as flexible as silicone is. I believe because of this, that silicone would offer more protection from a drop where the iPod may land on its corners, sides or back. It may not be protected as well. A drop that landed it directly on the glass face may be more protected though because of this extra stiffness; but what are the chances of your iPod falling directly flat on its face? I'm no professional but please do think about this before purchasing. Also as with almost all cases the product is way overpriced for what it costs to manufacture and what they charge you for it! I hope this helps you with your decision when you are looking at cases, that is why I took the time to do this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, August 12, 2013
My grandson uses this all the time. He said it's just the style case he wanted. His friends like it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case ever!, August 7, 2013
This case is so skinny yet durable! I find this one really good, and it's better than any other case I've seen in a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cover difficult to use, June 8, 2013
Worthless and difficult to use- not worth the money. Great idea, it but doesn't work. Don't waste your money today.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok., May 25, 2013