Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
sports pictures Which is a good lens to use for indoor volleyball pictures?
asked by T. Bradford on October 10, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
I know it is a little late for volleyball season, but I have obtained excellent results with the following lenses: Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM Macro (not the updated OS version) and Pentax 60-250mm f/4 SDM. The 250 is a little overkill for indoor sports and the f/4 is not super fast, but with the high ISO performance of my Pentax k5, the results are fantastic and the extra reach makes this lens great for outdoor sports as well.
Rick S. answered on December 19, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I know it is a little late for volleyball season, but I have obtained excellent results with the following lenses: Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM Macro (not the updated OS version) and Pentax 60-250mm f/4 SDM. The 250 is a little overkill for indoor sports and the f/4 is not super fast, but with the high ISO performance of my Pentax k5, the results are fantastic and the extra reach makes this lens great for outdoor sports as well. But be warned, it is expensive.
Rick S. answered on December 19, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product