Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her May The Best Garden Be Yours Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on DOTD

square keeps making crappy games and you losers just lap it up

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 23, 2011 11:17:11 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 19, 2011 6:29:14 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 24, 2011 2:29:18 PM PST
Valaguy says:
For someone named "Truth," you spew a big, insulting lie.

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 10:43:11 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 25, 2011 10:43:21 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 11:02:18 AM PST
Square still makes some of the most well-crafted games ever. Whether you like them or not, it cannot be denied that they put some chops into their work. I'd rather play this than another EA/Activision rehash of Call of Modern Battlefield Duty of Honor Times 10 Liberty and Justice for all Hoorah part 3... or Madden.

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 9:26:47 AM PST
Dodgy-Fish says:
I will admit that Sqaure-enix production values are top notch. I think we are all expecting something from the older Final Fantasy games. I for one I'm still waiting for Sqaure-enix to make a Final Fantasy better than 7. So far they all have fallen short of my expectations, maybe I just need to stop setting my self up for disapointment and take it how it is.

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 6:42:34 PM PST
hasn't been relevant since FF6?

Wow. Your comment hasn't been relevant since... ever, as you lost all credibility with that statement.

I am sorry but can you really discount FF7, FFX, Kingdom Hearts (&2), Chrono Trigger (& Cross) just because XIII didn't fulfill your elitist preferences?
It's laughable the amount of hate Square is getting these days when they are still the most relevant 3rd party Japanese developer and western developers are highly overrated because they make the same tired genres to avoid all risk.

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 5:17:15 AM PST
A wild troll has appear...Reported as abuse.

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 5:17:38 AM PST
gamerkilla08 says:
so what, it iss better then having the same damn call of duty every year with hardly any new features other then the uninnnteresting campaign, guns and maps.

Posted on Jan 1, 2012 9:30:22 PM PST
I still think square is very strong company. I for one have enjoyed every one of their games since X. Of course they're not all perfect, but no game is ever perfect. At least they try, and they always make high quality games with great story lines and themes. And honestly that's why I like games, I like story and substance more than slashing and mindless shooting.

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 8:22:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 10, 2012 8:26:59 AM PST
Cars&Guitars says:
This topic should be more like:

"Activision keeps making crappy games and those COD losers just lap it up."

Of course TC is a COD fanboy. He loves lapping everything those greedy Activision fools puts out. Including that expensive expansion pack MW3. LOL. He's just too stupid and blind to realize it.

And by looking at his reviews, this lowlife likes to troll. And his username should be changed to "The Troll Who has no life but to troll Amazon." LOL.

Posted on Aug 19, 2012 1:35:29 AM PDT
Funny thing is I bought FFXIII-2 for $12 in the bargain bin.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Nov 23, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Playstation 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Playstation 3 by Square Enix (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (471)