Top positive review
5 people found this helpful
Good for the price - fun colors!
on June 6, 2013
- Vibrant colors that coordinate well with other Gerber brand clothes & accessories, and some non-Gerber items too.
- Cute, understated appliqués
- Soft fabric
- Great value for the price
- Runs a bit small - but I knew that before I ordered, and bought them specifically for the purpose of bridging the gap between true newborn sizes, which my baby has outgrown, and the 3-month sizes of the more generously-sized brands, which are still too big. We will probably only use these for a few weeks, but for the price I still say it is a great value.
- Fabric is thin - but great for the hot summer! And soft to boot.
- Shrank in the wash.
- Material is quite stretchy side-to-side, but hardly at all top-to-bottom, which is the direction my baby grows fastest.
- Hems seem flimsy - the are thin, like the fabric they are made from, and not reinforced as far as I can tell. It would not surprise me if a snap tears away at some point, but they are holding up so far.