Most helpful positive review
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Great tie, thin material, very silk-like, neck size 15+
on April 28, 2014
This is a great bow tie, no need to spend extra money.
1. Makes a beautiful knot.
2. Easy to tie.
3. (Neutral) Very thin material, thinner than average. If you tighten the knot hard, the knot will be very small.
4. Very silk-like. I certainly couldn't distinguish this from real silk.
5. Moderately shiny satin finish.
6. Stays neat for hours, even if you move around. This is a side effect of being silk-like, because the fabric has just the right amount of stickiness.
7. This tie is NOT suitable for neck size 14 inches or 14.5 inches. My neck is 15 inches and the smallest setting on this adjustable tie is arguably still too large. The result is a larger bow. If possible, I would tighten this another 0.5 or 1 inch.