Most helpful positive review
230 of 235 people found the following review helpful
Roomy, tough, and stylish for what it is
on December 20, 2010
I recently ordered this fanny pack for use on a trip to Walt Disney World with my family. Now that I've returned from my trip, below are my impressions on this item.
- Very roomy; it has a velcroed cell phone pocket (flip-phone sized) and 4 other zippered pockets. The two largest pockets will hold a lot of stuff.
- Fits a husky guy. The description says that it fits waists up to 42 inches, but based on my experience, it will comfortably fit a guy with a waist several inches larger.
- Although it's roomy, it's not bulky in and of itself when you wear it (although if you stick bulky things in it, of course, it will be bulky).
- It looks good (for a fanny pack)
- The material it's made from (denier polyester) is tough and rain resistant.
- It's very inexpensive for what you get!
- I found the zippers to be a bit stiff to open, although the zippers did have large "tabs", which helped somewhat.
Overall, I highly recommend this fanny pack. It will fit a wide variety of shapes, holds a lot of things, looks good, and is inexpensive. And based on the how it held up on my vacation, I would expect it to last for years.