Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Frasier: The Complete Series forum

what TV show stayed on too long and should have ended before it finally did?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 21, 2011 7:40:08 PM PDT
T. Faircloth says:
loved the first few yrs of MASH, but could have ended sooner

Sienfeld-loved it but the last yr and especially the last episode was just not funny

currently House- have all of the first 3yrs, but not interesting now

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 10:45:08 AM PDT
I think they should end American Chopper. I mean, at least half the show is just the guys talking about how and why the other is to blame for them not talking. They should all just admit they can not stand each other and do not care to fix it. Also, I think American Pickers should end. I liked it for a while. But now it is all set up and them saying the same stupid jokes over and over again. I have to watch it because my step father likes it. But I think it has gotten annoying. Last year Deadliest Catch was stupid. It was just showing how the one guys family was having hard times. I hope the new seasons is better. I was riding an exercise bike today watching Kitchen Nightmares. After a few episodes it seems totally set up and fake. Maybe they should end that show.

I know these are shows that are still on air. But they have played their role and should just end already.

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 4:42:20 PM PST
Ben Linus says:
THE SIMPSONS. Has not been funny in maybe 10 years

Posted on Oct 1, 2013 10:42:25 PM PDT
DD says:
The price was down, could not order due to being out of town, now price is much higher. What causes the price to fluctuate so much? Hopefully it will go down again, maybe :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 21, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Frasier: The Complete Series
Frasier: The Complete Series by Kelsey Grammer (DVD - 2007)
4.6 out of 5 stars (275)